Wednesday, October 31, 2007

CHUSHENG ALMIGHTY (:
no , he doesn't ----- anymore. this was taken last year.


Three more papers and os will officially end (double yayness). Os isn't as scary/stressful/solemn-kinda thing as we all thought. It's fun , because you know once you get over and done with it , all else matters more than studies. Freedom is drawing very near to me. hurhur.



So , thank God all the papers i've done so far was quite a breeze.


I can only remember some events this week , the very memorable and significant ones (:

Last sat was happily spent at fiona's with the powerpuff girls of my life --- Fiona.Angelyn.Vera. We were surfing the net , looking at Lv bags , taking photos , yadar-ed away , ate. It was a blast , seriously. I love my girls cause when we're together , we speak of love (: I can't wait to embark on our after os to do list! :D

Cabbed back home at 4ish to doll up for Terence's wedding and my dad came to pick me up. Oh , did i mention my dad got his new car? (:



Yesterday was spent with Sheng at my house (: It was one of the best days this month. I cooked rice , vege and black pepper grilled chicken for him. He loves the chicken wing! Hahah. Then we just snuggled under the sheets and talked. Then i played the piano and we sang together for almost an hour (: I love it when we do simple things like that , and i love him for being my sole companion.



I love my boyf , my powerpuff girls , three best boys-Jo , Alist , Isaac and chennyelf.

Oh oh , and Kyle Patrick! :D