Tuesday, October 16, 2007

URG I'M TAKING SOME TONIC SHIT WHICH TASTES INCREDIBLY AWFUL .
So disgusting there's uncontrollable spasm on my face , and still taste like poo even when i cover my nose.
Good ol lord.


I bumped into Raymond , Calene and her boyf while studying with fiona&co in the library today. During lunchtime , Angel , Fiona , Vera and i were just talking about staying together in a rented apartment after jc/poly. Hahah it's gonna be damn cool if it materialize. We were also rambling about our os result like who's gonna do extremely well all , pretty awesome aye.


And we mugged all day long till 9pm. Thank God it was all good ((: i had around 7hours of productive studying! And the rest of the time we were messing around and having cheap thrills. I totally love each and everyone of them.


Gonna mug with dearest Sheng till afternoon and head down to Newyork newyork for bestf Joel's birthday lunch. I've said all i want to say in that message so ,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST DEAREST DEAREST DEAREST BESTF - one whom i'll never ever forget.


I'm gonna continue studying now , so byeeeeee!
I think the next time i blog again will probably be after os.