Friday, June 05, 2009

----------------------------------------------
Aloha ^^

My new shades from F21 :D Bought it when i was with alist and kirk the day before.



Ever since sheng's mum showed me her collection of bags, i set my eyes on this vintage chanel sling bagpack. I want to buy it from her instead of having it just like that so i've been more of less telling myself to buy it over(since she has never used it before and wants to sell it so why not i be that honoured customer?! nyaha) when i can really buy it without having to scrimp and save. Not that i don't want to save for something i like, but i want to get something that gradually my allowance or whatsoever allows me to buy without having to starve and be more thrifty on other things. Haha so when i saw it at fashiontoast, i'm like OKOK THIS IS A REMINDER :D Hahaha. Lucky girl she is, i have a pretty long way to go kitties.

credits to fashiontoast.




lms presentation was just horrible today. BUT nvm, over and done with it right tim! Hahah lms is sucha chore. So yeaaa after the series of presentation, my groupies + tim and his friend + me, we went for lunch together :D chitty chitty bang bang for an hour plus.


Here's tim, my potential ponning kaki/poa hotline/friday breakfast boy.

YOU NEED TO GET A HAIRCUT I SWEAR.

my lms groupies (: hweeli and hweeleng. Very konfuzing! Hahah sorry but you look so funny here!!! ^^ pardon me my friend.
hweeleng reminds me of someone back in my secondary school, as in her features.


Vokay these photos were taken on monday after photoshoot (: sissy, sheng and i went to basil alcove for dinner. Lub basil ttm!
haha my trimmed bangs is quite ugly.


YUM YUM CHICKEN WITH BRAISED ONION AND AVOCADO SAUCE.



To Die For.


Can i emphasize for the 234761857th times that whoever is reading this now ought to try basil's food! And their cakes = (Y)





I've poa paper tomorrow and i think i'm quite prepared. But then again, when i think of the word unpredictable, i get the jitters. Nvm, i've already stopped studying for poa and that shall be it. Everything in god's hands(:



I can't wait for ct to end :D i want one hell of a holiday. Many plans in mind, don't know if 2 weeks is enough.
Anyways, gonna get ready for dinner already (: pre father's day dinner tonight with my gramp's. Ciaoz!