Friday, June 12, 2009

[edited]
Preview for Jooz 1 is in my fb (: launching on monday 3pm! Meanwhile, keep the birthday wishes to sheng coming in ^^
hello girly girls :D
Like i've said, i'm gonna leave wonderstruck and have my own online store instead so here's my new online store (: pls continue to support me and my humble store!

HAHA i know some of you won't like the name but trust me YOU WILL GROW TO LIKE IT LIKE HOW I DID. Totally diggin' the name now, right sufz? ((:
I've many juicy plans for juice market so keep your eyes fixed ok.
JOIN THE MAILING LIST QUICK QUICK!!! ^^
Jooz(another word for juice in JM) 1st collection will be launched on
MONDAY(15/06) AT ABOUT 3PM
and i assure you that you totally won't wanna miss it
Mark your calendars girls (:

Highlight of the collection!

I'll be doing the photoshoot tmr and by right, i can launch it by sat morning. BUT NO,

COS IT'S SHENG'S BIRTHDAY ON SUNDAY(14/06)!!!

I won't want to spend his birthday replying mails :D So haha wish him happy birthday k! I want him to be happy. Heeee whether you know him or not, drop a comment at this post to wish him happy birthday! I'm sure he'll be happy to read them ^^ HOWEVER, mean/bad comments will be deleted so don't bother some of you sneaky people.

OH and please don't ask why am i moving on to a new website cos i won't give you an answer!

BYE, LAW TEST TOMORROW. Totally-gonna-die-for-that. But who cares, cos it's my last paper!!!!! ^^