Thursday, June 25, 2009

edited
Hey, ok i'm feeling alot better already after resting and bathing. Hah. I finally overcame all that lazy bones to upload all the photos and blog. Seriously, now that blogging with pictures with photobucket it has became more tedious.
Anyways, i headed out for lunch at serene centre with sheng and jiayi today. Had macs (: and bee was there! ^^
anyways, i met sheng for lunch at sakae and watched land of the lost yesterday
ok many of you think i'm superdee skinny, but look. WHAT A CHUBBY FAT FACE! Hahah never knew that side of me right? ok i won't deny that i'm skinny but i do have fats. hidden fats. which sometimes makes me feel too chubby.




i miss+luv these people so much. :/ especially leo, when are you coming back!
hehe my hansum ^^
I MISS TOK TOK :D
& the love of my life.
apparently some girl sitting at the table behind us put her feet up when we were eating. Sheng was very much disgusted yet fascinated by her feet!

yay food! i was so hungry!!! was waiting for like 20 mins for that slow princess sheng to come.
#1 pig face
#2 distorted face
#3 yawning face.
went to meet fern, tim, nikolai and joshua at harbourfront and we headed to one degree fifteen for dinner (:
ate at the latitude (: hah we had buffet. i still prefer the traders hotel's one out of all the buffet(s) i have eaten.

tim and his crabmeat.
we went to stroll around and camwhore. we saw a rat swimming(or struggling) in the water!!!


fern and i(:
me lubchu!
ugly face rendition
1. fern's
2. nikolai's
3. mine
4. tim's
5. josh's

say hi to my lms buddy. haha ok yall actually seen him in my blog before if yall have been reading. his second appearance here. haha
wahhhh his "look down" pose cmi big big time!
His cheese too. hahah



ok i dig this photo (: family portrait. hahaha
after a while, we headed to vivo and chilled at vivo. I'm addicted to coffee and i know that's bad, very very very bad! I'm drinking coffee everyday or every two day and mumsie say i should cut down cos it's not good for my brain or something. :/ but coffee's so nice.
anyways, trained home and hit the sack after that(: oh and fell sick. haha

Here are some photos of xianwen's birthday at pariss. Another international buffet (:

gerri and i ^^
supposed to meet them for movie tomorrow but i think i should stay home and rest.
HAHAH JL!
Xianwen's birthday cake, taken and combined from the dessert section of pariss. haha
hahah cheese is so cute right!!!

cheese's fav pose.


dirty boy.


hahah elroi is the saba fish/
then we went over to esplanade roof top to take photos ((: very nice place to take photos/



coolio picture (:




Today, sheng accompanied me to do groceries shopping at coro. I bought lots of things for my family and myself. Bought saralee cake, orange juice etc etc. Hahah i love food!(total randomness)

Hokay tomorrow i'll just...

meet sheng for lunch nearby, mail things out, stay at home to rest and practise piano. Meeting family at night at paragon for dinner. We're finally having dinner together as a family!!! Hahah it's been really long. Mumsie is planning to go either taiwan or japan or paris this september/october and she's gonna bring me along!!! Yay. I hope it's japan or paris, not taiwan. Hahah. and sheng might just tag along too((: ok that means i'll be flying off to japan or paris once i'm back from bkk in september!! EGGCITED. Hahaha i wish all my term breaks are like that.

Kk sheng is gonna kill me already. I'm suppose to be sleeping now. Bye! :D