Monday, August 10, 2009

Battlefield.

Relatives are over at my place now, gwen's playing pick up sticks with me. My eye is infected and it's swollen, the expired medication made it worse. That's my post national day?
09/08/o9 night found me at bosco's house with the comfort of the loving family <: leon, jee, cailing and kirk! ndp>spore idol> htht(:

my twin(:
twin was very sweet yesterday, thank you!



ME LUBCHU <:









Jo came to my place for lunch and chitty chitty bang bang at my place yesterday afternoon. Hahah he's v v shy to take photo so only have his backview -.-(!!)

Bestie's going with kirk and i <: yayyyyy! we're gonna rollllllllllllll

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i leave the good company of my friends, i walk on the street with streams of people passing me by, lights glaring into my eyes. i hear their sound i smell their breath but i can't feel their heartbeat. Seas of people surrounding me, but i feel so numb and empty because i lack the person of the ocean. Tonight i'm battling alone, tomorrow i still am. Is victory going back to the well deserved fighter?