Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lazy : fat-free milk

Hee hello <:
I'm in pretty good mood today although i have a bit of flu and still a bit of my swollen fishball eyes! Sheng and i are good(thanks to those who helped and talked to us, you know who you are ^^), bought some new stocks for juice06 but still not sufficient, got new things for myself <: <:, had shaker friezzz and fillet burger for dinner with sheng, AND DID NOT STUDY AT ALL :D
Sheng did something to my laptop just now and the speed now is like supersonic ^^ me like. Heheh i got lessons tomorrow but MY EYES HOW?! Hahah it's too ugly for anyone to see. and i feel like waking up early and mug the whole day instead of going to school not paying attention half the time. hehe how fern how? I'm gonna meet jiayi at 4pm to study, and i can't wait!!! :D Been so long since i met her!
Anyhooz, here are photos of my study date#1 with bee and penny! <:
can you see us in the screen? ^^



very nice picture of bee! <:
Hahaha bee and i love this picture! Both of them look so cute :D and penny is damn patriotic. check out her national day tattoo!
we decided to give barcelos a try! (Y)
♥ I miss bee so much. Though we only became closer during promos period, but i really miss those times and wish i could rewind! Bee's really a great friend! and a noisy one. <: she's always up for my ranting, to hear me talk about my problems and stuffs!
i remember she likes to tug her hand into people's (:
♥ and i miss my pj bestie too! we had a list of things which we promise each other to do and not to do. Like penny's not allowed to sleep in class, i must be punctual and not pon school, write letters to each other every 2 weeks, we must not retain etc etc. She always cracks me up with her stoner101 face, plaits achievement, blurness, and of course the sweetest things she do for friends.
Though i only had barely a year in pj, but these people are people whom i really will not forget even years down the road (:
heh penny's coolios camera!! :D

HAHAH sweet revenge <:




my parents came to pick me up and we went to bali village for dinner cos it's mum's and dad's 21st anniversary, and also grandpa's birthday! <:
I personally think that marriage is hard to maintain and i don't even know if i will be up for one in future cos the commitments of a marriage scare me. Don't judge me. Think about it, honestly it's gonna be a heavy responsibility once you get married. I respect people who can love each other for a lifetime, to only look at one person for a lifetime, and to commit to each other care for each other come what may. I don't think it's an easy job at all, especially now in such a society. So i applaud my parents and other spouses who can make it thus far.
You never know that next time majority would rather cohabitate than to tie the knot. The world is ever changing, isn't it?
happy birthday to my most loved grandpa, the one who means the world to me.
my grandpa is very very special to me cos he's the one who watched me grow since young, pampered me the most in the family, and gave me nothing but the best. And i mean the best. He won't let me settle for the second best as long as it's within his ability, he calls on my dad to make sure he treats me well. He puts me on his lap when i was young, and now sometimes we talk on the phone to make sure life's ok. When he knows i'm sick, he brings me to the best doctor or make my dad take half a day off work to fetch me to see doctor. When he found out that i like vintage watches and was wearing a $10 one from far east plaza, he immediately bought a $xxx gold vintage watch for me and ask me to keep the $10 one aside instead. It's not about the money he has given to me, the materialistic things he fed me with, but it's the thought that counts. The love which explains the action(:
I like this photo cos his smile melts little hearts.
that's my 080809 for you (:
Here are a few things which i bought the past few days. I haven't been shopping for 2 months plus. Shopping i mean buying clothes, shoes, bags and stuffs!
The love juicy slipper is love, the kids hairbands are too pretty to resist, and the pink "lazy fat-free milk" pouch is so so so pretty (: Sheng got me the pouch so thank you very very much! I really like it alot cos it's pink, explains very much about me, goes very well with my new slipper, and cos it's from you (:
charm on it <: how pweettty is that! heheh i am so wearing this pair of slipper to bangkok!! :D
22 more days!

i got these hairbands from my favourite shop somewhere in singapore!! :D hehe sekret! I'm thinking of getting supply from them and selling on juicemarket. How does it sound? It's so preettty right!! very childish i know, but it's still pretty! haha



I've been very into coldplay songs lately. I mean i have been listening to them on and off but i just found lots of good songs so i'll share it here! <: i'll just share my entire recently played playlist.

1. knock you down - keri hilson ft kanye west

2. i gotta feeling - bep.

3. mungkin nanti - peterpan. (it's in my "always playing" playlist. Hah)

4. Coldplay -

lost , clocks, the hardest part, trouble, talk, see you soon, strawberry swing, fix you.

Kk i gotta zzz now (: goodbye!