Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I was bloghopping and i gotta say that singapore really has alot of hot/pretty girls. I feel so ugly after seeing all their pictures.They're wow wow wee wow wow(adopted from niko. haha)^^
I wish singapore school culture was more dressy. Or at least i wish np was like tp. HAHA. tsk tsk. Sometimes i pick out a dress, a scarf, some heavy accessories and chunky heels, i put them back to where they were and then take out my leggings, a tunic, a watch and a slipper and scoot to school. But i'mma change that soon soon!! :D

BE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL.

Hahah i'm not saying i'm beautiful but you get my drift <: Sem 2 is time for some school outfit pimping. HAHA. sufz, agree much? ^^

Sidetrack : i'm a sick bird now.
Will blog with photos soon <: take care bunnies. Flu's spreading!