Thursday, August 06, 2009

I miss some good ol days

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA BB <:
have a blast k, i lubdub long time! will meet you soonz^^
i know i haven't blogged with photos for damn long, and that's cos blogger had some problems. Not my fault! And i'm really sleepy now and i need to talk to sheng on the phone so i'll make it short :D

La mian xlb on last thurs night with fern, cheng and jq! <: i'm gonna have more of xlb steamboat buffets for the rest of my life thanks to joel and crystal! Speaking of which, i miss them so much!! ^^

So anyways, frolick and pet shop before xlb!

They're very cute i cannot take it. Like small boys, and lovers in paris. HAH. Jq and cheng are like perfect match in heaven.
sufz wuzzy, my lover. Haha you're so spastic ALL THE TIME but i still love you.
my coolio camera <:



heheheh xiao long baozzz.


HEHE CUTE PHOTO! :D

Fiona's surprise birthday celebration last fri <: one week in advance. are we kanjiong spider or what, HAH.

My brother, leon bosco for you!
my ex-twin. Omg hun, i was glancing through some of my photos and for a moment i thought it was you! We still look quite alike till now, just that you're prettier! Haha people always go "omg your friend vera is so pretty!" ^^
haha tap tap!

teppanyaki for din din <:



Loveee that stretches endlessly!
Surprise honey <:

kirk twin <:




aww we look so sweet together here <:
best <:



Hahaha so cute!
one of my favourite photos!
and this too! <: we look like we're on some kinda adventure ^^






Love from me to y'all!



And sat night with sheng <:




watched hangover > caramel frap at starbucks > dinner at crystal jade. <:



Life can't be any better without this bunch of people in my life, of course not forgetting some of my other very important/close friends too <:

Exam's in two weeks, everyone says GGXX with me! Suppose to go for fishspa with fern, myra and all but i think i need to prioritise! PLUS i'm very very sick now :/ sneezing at the speed of 140km/hr! HAH. so i'mma meet sheng for brunch, trim hair and study instead :D

Sat - dinner with my family<: parents' anniversary and grandpa's birthday!!

Sun - happy birthday singapore!!! :D Should be meeting cailing and all.

Mon - MEETING JIAYI!! <: YAY!

Goodnight! y'all must watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MeiwLLZjDo