Friday, October 09, 2009

1001th day with you.

"I want to make you american breakfast tomorrow. please try to wake up by 11am and be at my place at 12nn. take a cab over if you must, i'll pay for you. heh because...it's our 1000th day tomorrow!!!"
"Love is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake and then subsides. And when it subsides you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots have become so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because this is what love is. Love is not breathlessness, it is not excitement, it is not the promulgation of promises of eternal passion. That is just being "in love" which any of us can convince ourselves we are. Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossom had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two." -St. Augustine
To me, that is an apt desciption of love which defines us.
Thank you for the meal you prepared(: thank you for everything that you've given me and everything that you are in this span of 1000 days.
keep waiting because we'll live till 10,000 days together for me to make another american breakfast for you.

It was sucha laidback lovely afternoon(yea you'd have figured that it was impossible for us to wake up at 11am, so we ended up having brunch at 3pm instead). I was sitting at the dining area waiting for chef hansum to prepare his first (proper)meal for me ever.

What comes best after eating other than lying on a comfy bed? ((: but oh wells, i had to check and reply mails so i decided to do it within my comfort zone. haha. desktop was about 3 metres away from the bed. Thank god for wireless keyboard and big screen desktop.

We ended the day at clarke quay having bak kut teh and drinking chinese tea (: haha.
happy 1000th day hunn!

Last night, sufz jo and i met up in holland village for dinner and dessert(: Brought sufz to provence to try their bread and pastries. I love their breads no lesser each time i go there but it's just best to eat it in the morning when it's fresh out from the oven. Then we shared a plate of nasi lemak, aww (: brought them to 2am dessert bar for desserts and tea. Once again, i'm totally in love with this place. It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it. The ambience, the desserts, the tea, the cocktails, the music, the service - absolutely divine. I'm gonna make this place a place where i'll chill or unwind every week, or at least fortnightly. Be it with girls, with sheng or just bask into solitude, my feet is planted in this place.
We had organic grapefruit tea, yuzu green tea, potato wedges, cheese avalanche and strawberry& milk cream.
sufz and jo♥
i enjoyed every moment of last night with y'all, especially the htht session we had(:
sheng came to surprise me to pick me up so he became our photographer. Hahah.

You girls are one the reasons why i don't look back and regret my decision of coming into poly.
Sometimes i ask myself if i should have stayed in jc, but my ultimate answer would always be no. Firstly, i wouldn't enjoy repeating my year 1 and running the race of promos without bee and tok, and i wouldn't have realised what i really want in the future if i continue staying in pj(no pun intended). Secondly, i find more happiness in what i am with tok and bee now. I mean i'm so so so glad that we all still talk, hang out and share personal things together. To a certain extent, we're closer even after i left. And lastly, personally i feel that poly has a lot more depth in what i want to learn and do in future. It gives me more garantee as it's more hands on, and definitely, the subjects/modules in poly is not as dry as math chem econs geog. If i could choose again at the age of 16, i would have still taken the same path. The path to pj which opened my eyes to hardworking people who definitely will make it far in life whether academically or not cos of their determination, the people i got to know in pj though through a short period of time but in every way, valuable. And then to drop out and know what's best for myself and that could just be the course i'm in now. I'd still to be a year behind others because of people like su fern, joanna, becca, lance, timcheng, jq, susheelan, sui. We may not be the closest friends now, we may not know each other for the longest time but we have a lifetime ahead for every possibility.
Someone who used to be very dear to me once told me that in life the last thing we should ever do is to regret. We may not be talking anymore, but you told me one sentence that changed my life, my thinking so thank you v much t.h.
OH WOW, I DIGRESSED SO MUCH.
from 2am dessert bar to this long chunk hahahah.





signature fishball pose ^^



HAHAHA i don't know why was i doing that! biting my finger?



I like the photos (: thanks sheng!

Hansum and i went out for lunch and movie today. It's been v long since we had this kinda random day at heartland malls. Hhah. I'm now down with fever so that probably means that i have to be home for the next 2 days! >: poop.

Sigh sigh i'm supposed to be in paris now, 09oct. I'm still groaning about it, hell yea. Why oh whyyyyyy! I should be at the second level of eiffel tower now, or sipping thick luscious cup of hot latte, or in prada shop with my mum now, or taking pictures with hotz french people, so many ORs. RAWRRRR! The thought of it makes me a grumpy girl >: I'D BE IN LONDON SHOPPING CHECKING OUT FLEAS TAKING PICTURES AT RED TELE BOOTHS AND CHECKING BRIT GIRLS AND BOYS OUT TOMORROW IF THE SIX BRAAADYYY PEOPLE DIDN'T BACK OUT OF THE TOUR.

Hiak hiak. Now i have to wait till march, and i just gotta keep my fingers crossed that the same thing better not happen again if not i'll throw rocks at them.

Hokay, smelly me have to go bathe and sleep now. Goodnight!