Monday, October 12, 2009

Twitter ^^

Hahaha i finally recovered my twitter!!!
I signed up for twitter quite long ago but i didnt really use cos i forgot my username and password -.- until just now when i wanted to create another one named sophiachong then it said it's unavailble. Then i was like ... omg i think my old username is sophiachong! so i tried all kinds of password possible, AND BINGO :D
so y'all can follow me at http://twitter.com/sophiachong.
It's very pathetic cos i only have 4 tweets and 6 followers so far >: >: HAHAH make it alive go go!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hahah that's the birth of my twitter for you, hohoho.
I don't really have much to blog cos last week wasn't very "happening" but i got a handful of photos from family dinner on last sat! We all met up at suntec for crystal jade la mian xlb :D
Yummerz! xlb.
uncle sheng and aunty niko (:
i was a tad sad that their kids didn't come! I miss you natnat, hill and gwen!
Hillary, i don't know if you'll ever see this but all the best for os! You're a genius so don't worry <: luvvv you 3 pretty girls.
my gong gong. he's very cute. haha he can't exactly hear properly so you have to shout into his ears when you talk to him. sometimes it's quite embarrassing in the public, but he's still cute.
aunty madeline, sister and aunty niko (:
mumsie and i were not really keen on taking pictures cos we were famished! unglam side, tsk tsk.
We went to marina barrage after dinner (: my 2nd time there and i'd take back my word that the view is nice. It's quite normal. haha


sister and mum (: they look alike right?
i look like my dad. hah
my hansum papy and pretty mumsie <:
i think my dad's really good looking for his age. does he look 48 to you?
oops, i just revealed his age. hahah
mummy and i (:
teehee this is a nice picture(:



eyebags >:
hahah jumping shots. #1 failed
#2, esther is late again! we gave up in the end. haha.
HAHAHA GUESS WHO'S THIS! Nope not sheng.
heheh it's my pap! he's still young at heart, acting superman and bruce lee all. hahah

after barrage, we went to marina square for desserts <:
had papaya almond cream at hongkong cafe.

Hahah that day was quite fun (: it's been really long since the family went out! we should all weigh out the different schedules and make some time to go out more often.

Meh, today's such a boring day! stayed home the whole day.

piano lesson tmr morning > going down to ___ office tomorrow to discuss some things > to bestie's place to chittyx2 bangx2 with him and the rest coming at night for steamboat! :D it's been super long since i saw all of them.

Sheng, alistair, fiona, kirk, vera, angelyn, cailing, jee, bosco. See y'all tomorrow, luv luv!

I need to start reading books again, my english is horrible terrible incorrigible vegetable nao.

Goodbye!