Friday, October 30, 2009

Darkest month


Second week of school.

tim cheng. nikolai. png. abraham. wangkin. wanying. myra. rachel. jiemin. sufz. soap.

heh i totally dig the photos taken that day on this ugly wall as the background. hah

abraham zee nice boy (:
hahah i was looking through my viewfinder and figured that this is a perfect angle at with a perfect smile.








photobooth :D

during lecture ^^ hehe super bored girls = camwhore.








the rest of the photos are in fb :D

sigh this month is a horrible month, it's the worse month ever for most of my friends and myself. So many problems, and i wish i could tide this period not taking the wrong step. I wish things weren't so complicated to start with. I want to run away to somewhere far far away and enjoy moment of solitude. I want to run away to a countryside, with sheeps dogs rabbits and all kind of animals beside me grazing/running around. I want to sink myself into a book with a cup of coffee/tea, petite bites with a playlist of my favourite songs at the back of my ears. I want to run away to somewhere where no one knows who i am, to somewhere i can help make the world a better place. I want to run away and back in time with you, hit replay and pause at our favourite parts.

Anyways, i think i'm gonna die of exhaustion for juicemarket this weekend and for next week. Juice Market is going to be in Best Of Blogshops 3 which grand opening is on 7th of Nov (Sat). Pls drop by and support (: i haven't even released the news at juicemarket site yet. heh. So yeaaa, i will have a lot to prepare i guess. Need to read up alot so i dont lag in school. sighhh i need time!

Juice 10 was launched at : http://juicemarket.livejournal.com/7890.html#cutid1

So anyways, my whole week has been relatively eventful i guess. Been spending it with my schoolmates who are a nice bunch of people. Meeting cailing bb to shop and buy stocks naoo.

Byee! Have a good weekend bunnies ^^