Thursday, October 22, 2009

my homeboy.

Yesterday after bstats lecture, classmates and i headed to coro cosy corner to munch.
fern, myra, jiemin, rachel, wk, niko, png and abraham (:
i think my classmates are one hell of a fun/nice bunch. Really gotta thank god for always giving me pleasant people in school.
After that,
met cailingbb, verarahh, jee, bosco,judi, sheng and some of bos' friends for dinner at esteller.
So glad that i met them last night, esp cai and vera! i love you twooo :D



sista's million $$$ smile.


i kinda dig this photo of judi. she looks cute slash angsty. HAH.

I gotta jet for piano lesson soon(:

Np polo is pawning all other schools and i'm sooo happy! <: so proud of yall, timmy and jq!

Thank you fern for the times that you stood by me, you know how sucky this whole thing would be without you supporting me and cushioning my fall. Lovee youu(:

And to a particular person who still means alot to me, i hope you're coping well. Remember to continue to save $$$ during this period of time k, tsk tsk! Be a happy personn, and yknow no matter what i'll still be there for you. You can always call/text me still! Take care!