Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bliss

Besides shopping for clothes/accessories, i love to do grocery and beauty/scented products shopping!! ^^ Heheh.
I used to do grocery shopping with sheng quite often at coro or holland, and there was also this period of time this year i kept buying all kinda products. Hahah.


Isetan had fragrance sale yesterday and i decided to get another SJP covet! I have been using this for about half a year already and i'm still loving the scent, that's why i decided to get one for mumsie!(so she'll stop using mine heh kidding)
u.p was $120, discounted price is $60!!!
50% OFFFF DAMN MAD WHO CAN RESIST? Heheh today's last day of saleeeee quick go down!!

They're also selling ysl cosmetic and i was so tempted to get their foundation and lipstick but had not enough money yesterday >: still hesitating now if i should go down to get it after piano later.
Hehe today mummy said hello to me with BBW sweet pea lotion! Hah i "placed my order" when my aunty went to the states! It's finally here!!! ^^ smellzz my excitement bunnies! Hehe i ordered fragrance too but i think it's sold out. Mummy has her own fair share of loots too! BBW cream, a bag of ralph lauren clothes(like really a big bag with at least 7 tops) and her coach bag which i can use toooo!!! :D
Hehe myra and i went gallivanting at jurong east and i manage to get my shampoo! (: suppose to JUST get my piano book and scoot but heheheh.

Wanted to stick to goldwell kerasilk shampoo cos it's really not bad but the sales assistant keep telling me that this is better! so i got it(:
Heheh and fyi, this is my hair treatment!! it's not bad (: smellz (Y) too!


teeeheee i got this ugly ancient looking cream cos myra told me it's good! :D so i shall try.



Heh i'mma swim in these products noww! :D

Tata

(super random post, but i'm just damn happy when i buy things like these!)