Sunday, December 20, 2009

Diet day 1.

I'mma cut down my junk food intake as well as a little of my carbo intake. Hahah cos i'm putting weight at the speed of lightttt and my face is growing fatter > don't like. I know i'm not fat, i just wanna be skinnier.
So i shall watch my weight/diet here(:
@3.20pm,
lunch > mixed rice + a bit of pasta + small mango pudding + haagen dazs rum&raisin.
weight : (hehe i'll go weigh now brb) 47kg!
aim is to hit 44 or 45 before i leave for hongkong in a week's time! (Y)
Yesterday saw me meeting veraaa in town to catch up(: chittyx2 bangx2, window shopped, dinner, tanglin flea, camwhore. can't wait to meet her again, i love you babyg. put on weight pleaseeeeeee! :D i don't want you to disappear. hah











hahah we were trying to do frightening faces but mine failed miserably.






My room is hella messy and i need to pack it asap! Should i go out to meet you?