Saturday, December 05, 2009

That it will never come again is what makes life so sweet.

I hope christmas comes early for me.
Sigh i keep my fingers crossed and hope you're not talking/replying me cos you're busy with with tests because i am getting affected by my ignored texts.
Life can't get any better, not. My parents started being particular about some things, tests are coming up, lack of $$$ for hongkong, and matters of the heart are not helping alot either. My mind is very much in a whirlwind. I wish i could have been more settled and firm in decisions like these. Oh wells.
The best gift i can receive now is, a cash cheque so i dont have to worry about hongkong expenses and air ticket. Hehehe and maybe a buffet voucher or some mini getaway. I shall try to give all these to myself on christmas ^^ HAH.
Been so caught up with school like projects and upcoming tests. So drained from studying although i dont study alot everyday but i kinda started early. Thank god for my classmates, really! They make school so much better and livelier.


Friday, 4th dec 09.
Studied in town with myra then met tim, niko, daniel, wk, abs, pek and mole to slack at mc cafe(:
Ipod, poker cards, coffee and chittyx2 bangx2 = that's how we roll.




hahah i think i can hide behind him without getting seen!







heheh i dig my camera (:

baby gwenn stayed over at my place for 3 days!! :D hahah she's v v v cute although she's really talkative. It's just the growing up phase when every kid asks why why why to everything. Hahah. She's like the massive pose queen :D got alot moreeee but lazy to put everything up!










Met jiayi and isaac on sat night to chittyx2 bangx2 and to eat(: love the both of you biggg time! heh.

myra came to my place this morning and she brought choco crunch cereal and soya bean tart for me for breakfast. Yummmzz ! ^^ studied with her, lunched, snacked and chittyx2 bangx2! Haha thank god she lives in chinese garden too. See you tmr in school love.

Oh wells, exactly 3 more weeks to hongkong! Excited to shop and eat, but not excited cos got no moneyyyy! HAHA.

Meanwhile, take care kitties.