Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Who ever knew what comes after a bittersweet clean up? At this stage, solitude would be my bestfriend. It's either many or none at all, sweet or none at all, breathing or dying. Over the years, i had learnt to hide my emotions and feelings well and now is probably the time i put this skill into use. I wish someone was really there to see me through it all, to know exactly how i'm feeling, someone extremely close to me to lend me his/her shoulders to cry it all for nights but our human race is flawed, because i realise in the sea of friends, no one can really be that someone. what is forever and always when we can't even be the one to define these words? I say as much as sweet sounding these words can get, they're just a pack of white lies. Ever since way back down, i had stopped relying on these sweet nothings that there is no such thing as forever especially when it comes to friends. I'm not being cynical but that's just harsh reality. Friends come and go, and once again, as much i hate to be proven right, lovers come and go too. You can love someone for 3 months, for 3 years, for 10 years or 20 years, but more often than not, the person will slip away maybe not physically but emotionally and mentally. So maybe that's why i've never been a sucker for love novels or romantic movies because they just exaggerate and thwart the true meaning of love.
Love is not a feeling, never was. Love to me now is, letting go for a brighter and happier future for him.