Friday, September 01, 2006

someone to pick me up when i fall
never fail to fulfil your duties as my dearest one.
making me smile with that tinge of naiveness.
standing by me when things look doomed for me. me endeared one , my everlasting one.
the one i love , the one i dote.
thee , who know me inside out ,
thins i delight and things i abhor.
know the ways to coax me and wipe my tears.
no guy comes before you for you're my ...
long-lasting , every-loving bestfriend ,
ALISTAIR KOH!!! (:
heh , i love you bestie! :D
XWELFPHIA <3
;
sugar and vinegar , we've been through it all.
you grabbed my hands when the tide was high.
you whisper "i love you" when they don't love me.
in drastic turns , you pulled me through.
when put on threadmill , you ran with me.
when i'm happy , you smiled with me.
you played with me like childhood friends.
your love , it makes me tear with joy.
your concern , i'm ever grateful.
your loveliness , it keeps me warm.
how could i say i like you when i'm crazily in love with you (:
<3
-----------------------------------------------------
happy teachers' day (not.)
rained so heavily this morning.
I HATE IT :<
concert was quite boring.
haha.
i only enjoyed the indian dance.
it was really nice.
and the whole group of us were laughing like shid about ahem ahem.
inter-house.
we lost.
6-7
people , please don't get angry with each other over a match.
it can't be undone , plus a game is never fair.
take it in our stride and smile k.
we still get the silver medal (:
went to get ralhmy burgers with shermaine!
omgomgomg.
yumm.
read abit of stuffs in popular and headed down to admiralty to meet my larlings.
alistair , cherie , ruiwei , ruiyong , janelle and ... were all there.
hanged out abit and left with alistair.
went to macs with him.
hahah , so many people thought he's my boyfriend.
BESTIE , DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! :D
HAHAHAH.
lena and fiona came along.
we had a great time aheming about _ _ _ _ _ _.
fiona , i love you! <3
hahaha.
gonna comb town tomorrow to get my clothes with shermaine.
i hope i'll be able to get it.
cause i need it on next tues.
hahahah!
and hahah , angleyn fiona and alistair! we're like RESIDENT EVIL.
hahaha.
omgomg.
&&& i realised i was thinking of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ when i was playing canon in D on my piano.
hahah.
don't try guessing.
you'll NEVER get it.
trust me (:
and and ,BABY AMANDA HO (: get well soon.
i love you (: