Tuesday, September 19, 2006

hahah , clement's gonna write half an essay on my greek name!
cool? yesyes absolutely (:


went to school today and got our exam timetable.
omgah.
first paper is like in 11days, which is english.
i think i can do quite well for english as long as i don't mince words in my essay and do a big splash of vocabulary.
heh!
and apparently , i can't believe that someone could actually fail sec3emath? like hello!
okay , just like people can't believe that i got a flying f9 for chinese.
hahah!
played touch rugby in school this morning.
it was B-O-R-I-N-G swear! (:
went to rp to eat and study.
bumped into terence so studied with them.
shermaine , terence , weihao and yuemin.
yeaps!
headed home.
daddy fetched me from bukit batok.
i love him! :D


okay , i just finished my laura caldwell's book.
it's damned nice.
it's her first suspense novel.
now i'm gonna start on robin brucell's cold case!
hahah.
i'm so into suspense novel and my mum thinks i'm sick ):