Monday, September 11, 2006














this is for you , my endeared joel ang.






with assurance i say to you , i'll stand by you when the sky turns grey.
even if your surrounding is engulfed with cheap ivory votive candles and wilted wild flowers ,
i'll bring silver candelabras and elaborate white lily arrangements.
even if the sun relentlessly strikes your face , i'll beam it bright with my laughter and love.
i'll make you the bestman ,
resplendent in a tightly bodiced gown of crimson taffeta.


when the tide was high , you had never walked out on me nor left me in a lurch.
now that you're filled with unhappiness , i won't wrench my eyes off you.
i promised you to catch you when i fall.
right from the start , i kept to this promise.
promises are meant to be broken , no.
promises are meant to be created and fulfilled.
remember all our little dinners with daniel and how you guys made my smile.
when the powerpuff boys cheered me on for my piano test.
when you held on to me when both my relationships failed.
all the little acts just adds up to a whole lot of happiness.
in the same way , i'll hear your call and cushion your fall.
you don't have to tell me you need me , cause i'm always here for you.
it pains my heart to see you ache.
your emotional fatigue is my worry.
bestfriend , you shall stand strong and pull it through.
and if you ever need a shoulder or a listening ear , i'll be at your beck and call without fail.
SMILE (:


j'taime joel! <3
you taught me how to love.
18/07/2005