Sunday, September 03, 2006

OH I SO LOVE GIRLS (:
<3


omg please. i got this from my bestfriend's blog , SHERMAINE KON.
haha , she's seriously getting lesbian.
grr , stop touching me in school dear.
hahah!







and so this morning i went to meet shermaine at bukit panjang plaza to mug.
did my addmath chapter 2 revision :]
and we started talking after justin came.
his chocolate jellybeans were totally addicitive.
hahah , and and and i gave shermaine my money to keep so i won't have to spend! :D
went to the pet shop.
OMGOMGOMGOMG. THE DOGS DOGS!!!!
THEY'RE LIKE THE CUTEST SHIDS ON EARTH.
heheheh.
they are super KAWAIIZXZ WORXZX.//
(:
heh , and the tiny little rabbits.
their eyes are filled with love (heheh!)
bus-ed to tuition.
i zzzzzzzz there.
heh!
went for the edge.
awesome? yesyes.
and was surprised to see someone.
okay , i'm not going on about it (: CHEESE.
headed home.







&&& it's time to reveal some of the letters.
the hangman game.
the _ _ _ _ _ _ in my previous posts.
it's k _ _a _ e.
someone from my primary school!
heheh , alistair fiona's and my bestfriend. (ahem not.)