Monday, September 04, 2006

(: HELLO!
heh.
went to church this morning.
spent half the time in the toilet , thanks to periods.
you know , it just sucks when you can only see and do nothing about it.
my eyes were fixing its gaze at you.
it was even so hard to say hi.
i don't know why. because of the past?
but it was just nice seeing you.
it just sucks when all my guts flew away when it's just so easy to say hi.
nevermind(:
went to ntuc at clementi.
got my hello panda , ferrerro rocher , and hershey cookies and cream.
i can die without chocolates.
heheheh!
I SAW RUM RAISIN ICE CREAM IN THAT CHILLY FREEZER JERIC!
after your Os , we'll go for a rum raisin feast okay.
hahah.
daddy dropped me at far east plaza.
went to change my dress to white.
went to forever21 to try two pieces of clothes.
was at the cashier going to pay , and i remembered i gave my money to shermaine to keep so i won't overspend!
:D
waited for angelyn at orchard mrt.
went to lido and we started talking about weight , ahem k , guys and all.
study? initially , but nono after that.
hahaha.
kirk came to look for us.
went to mango to shop.
saw that nice nice jacket , so i'm gonna get it.
shopped at far east for angel's dress.
you know you know , far east is gonna be the last place to shop cause like out of 10 pieces , 8 pieces are weird.
so we went to forever21 again (:
so nice.
gonna get my yellow piece before alistair's housewarming.
hahaha.
we went to topman to take photos.
so fun.
[; heheh.
went to starbucks for potato salad.
yumm.
headed home , kirk went to soup restaurant in SLIPPERS.
wowowowowow.