Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some photos to set you off ,












Hmm today's plans were postponed as dear eunice is sick )): take care babe. You are so prone to sickness. Anyhows , spent my afternoon watching AVP , doing my econs assignment + math questions and having piano lesson. Finished learning one of my exam pieces so now i gotta polish it up so uncle daniel may consider letting me take a higher grade instead. Met Sheng to get back my camera and went over to macs for dinner (: hahah. I missed you fat.
I'm gonna meet girlfriend j-u-l-e-n-e the SILVER PORK for movie and lunch tomorrow (: yesyes , the porks' date! Omg i miss her so friggin' much. We're gonna kick ass tomorrow , and have truckloads of fun movie-ing , eating , goss*pping , camwho*ing all [: <3333
Then i'm gonna meet Fiona , Vera , Alistair , Jee and Gabriel for cycling at eastcoast and maybe lunch over at my place((: so wrapped with bliss sophia.
And and and friday's so gonna be with nattychong over at holland studying! Then maybe a wee bit of shopping in town (: i miss nat!
Hahah i just had a short conversation with Jeevan and Bosco. THEY'RE HELLA HIGH I DON'T GET IT.? hahah they're friggin' crazy now. Oh why am i not surprised? hahaha.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIMJIAYI , MYLOVEMYCRAZYGIRLFMYDARLMWAHHHHHHMWAHHHHH!
You know exactly how much i love you , beyond many many other things in this world.
<333333333333333 style="color:#000099;">HAPPY ONE YEAR TO OUR FRIENDSHIP TOO! i'll see your pretty face on saturday weeeeeeeeeeee!
OH-SO-COLOURFUL!