Monday, March 03, 2008

Sheng and i have already done a brief plan for our next trip this year , probably on november! We're contemplating between a few countries like japan , taiwan , aussie or hongkong(again). I'm totally anticipating to this cause hongkong trip with him was hella fun. Mummy said france trip will only materialise next year or so , so i gotta start saving for a massive high end shopping there. Good luck sophia. Hahah.


On a (super)random note ,

1. i've been extremely lazy these days that i keep wanting my mum to feed me , and she's doing so now :p
2. mumsy and daddy said they might get me a new laptop. Goodbye to 3months old acer notebook.
3. pjc's so ulu that i get so lazy to walk out to the i-don't-know-how-far bus stop so i wasted alot of moolah cabbing back )))):
4. pjc school mates told me that my secondary school is known for lazypeoplecabbingalot. oh , tell me about it. hahah.
5. i just started saving , and it's going on rather well! (:
6. however , i just spent money shopping online ):
7. i'm meeting the clique at 3pm to chill later!
8. so , goodbye! hahah.