Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hahah i was supposed to meet natchonglove on friday to mug but i was too sleepy to wake up ): Took a cab down to Vivocity to pick Goldchusheng up and made our way to Elton's house (: Firstly , Sheng surprised me with a photo filled heart album then made me close my eyes to elton's basement and all of them started playing "i'm yours" and "follow me" , while sheng sang to me. I felt so wonderfully gleefully delighted , laced with ecstacy too! :D

Then they continued jamming while i just sit down and enjoy , pinching on elton's expensive chips. Hahah , he's so nice to let me have 4 packets luh ((:



Elton's dog - SAILOR! (:
Sheng and sailor interacting. haha
Took a bus out of Elton's house. It's so inconvenient ): his house is smacked right in Sentosa so we have to go through all the entrance , security porch etc etc.


Went for teriyaki buffet dinner at Parkmall's Sakae Sushi! with Elroi , Jl , Terry , Xw and Sheng ((: and we ate hella lots of tepanyaki chicken all.

Saturday and Sunday were spent at home , sorting out some stuffs.

School today was alright. Tutorials tutorials boring lecture then tutorials. Camwhored with debbie and Eunice after school (: Thank you Eunice for the famous amos cookies! ((: i love it , and i love you.
Urgh , i'm sneezing unceasingly ): poo.