Thursday, March 20, 2008

Photos with pjloves! (:









Hahah so many of my friends asked me "i read your latest post and who's unhappy with you? urg stupid people."
I think either i don't know how to express myself well enough or i have bad writing skills. Hahah. No one has a problem with me , no one's trying to be a bitch and to make life hell for me so don't worry k? ((: Thanks anyways.
Nothing near girls kinda politics , just some stuffs (: haha i don't wanna say yet so everyone , let's just get over and done with it yes?
TODAY!!! , was absolutely amazing with LIMJIAYI <333.>Met this beautiful lady at coronation plaza's cosy corner for lunch. My all time favourite - kueh pie tie! Can everyone try it?! It's a God-send delicacy. Teehee (:
Kueh pie tie & mee rebus(reebus?)
!!!
Oh my love! Hahah.
We walked from coro to serene centre and wanted to sit down at island creamery , but it's packed with other students! ): so we walked around aimlessly , filling each other in with all the juicy details of our lives. Walked all the way to the bus stop opposite nanyang girls' and continued talking at the bus stop for an hour! (: I LOVE YOU LJY , AND I'M SO GLAD WE MET TODAY. I'LL ALWAYS LOOK UPON YOU AS CLOSE AS MY OTHER BESTFRIENDS <3
You're my cotton candy!((:





& thanks aqilah , for ending my day with smiles (: You're really lovely.