Saturday, March 08, 2008

Went over to Aloha Loyang's chalet for coussie Sheryl's birthday party (: It felt so good to see all my relatives and all my cute little cousins! MADNESS YES OMG.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAREST SHERYL! <333
Photos.



everyone's watching the maid -.- haha.

daddy , myself and esther.
mummy and i.
(:
(:
esther , sheryl and i.
:D
cake from cedele.
It's damnnnnnn nice zzzzzzomg.
gwen the fake birthday girl. hahah.
sheryl and her family.
kids of the crop.
they're all so cuteeeee! (:

birthday girl! (:
sparklers.
So we left there at about 11ish. Wanted to meet jee and his friends for a drink but i was too tired and it was also getting late ): yea .

I paused and capture moments i had in school with the bestest people i can ever meet in college. I've come to realization how very blessed i am , with the amount and type of friends i meet in pj. I thought i would take a pretty long time to settle down , adapt , open up and find really trustworthy and nice friends all but God opened every door for me. People who had been through with me ever since orientation and to our very last mass lecture before we got streamed into individual classes. It isn't a long span of time that we know each other , but they can make me feel like i've known them for a decade (: Eunice and Debbie , the ones whom i know i can count on beyond every possible limitation. The ones who never fail to lift my spirits with their own music all. Geraldine , junwen , louis etc etc are the most fun company one can ever have. Skipped lecture and play only. Huihan , my "eye candy" who treats me all well and nice. Always looking after me and helping me. Natchong , my pontang queen and someone i'd take time off to walk together to bus stops all. ETC ETC ETC , many others who make me feel at home in pj (:
And also kirk zhang , someone whom i miss like crazy. So many fun and happy memories together (: I wanna meet you soon shitxzxzxz!