Thursday, June 19, 2008

HELLO I AM BACK after what seems dinosaur godzilla donkey monkey years ,
was on hiatus solely because my comp was sent for repair. My previous entry was posted using sheng's phone so hmm , i haven't touched my lappy for near to 2 weeks or more(?).
Goodness gracious , there are so many photos so many events so many people i want to talk about but it's too many. I'll just type whatever that comes to mind alright (:


FIRST AND FOREMOST ,
Happy (belated)birthday loverboy. I hope you had a blast , cos i did. It's crazy how we've been through so many things together. Besides having our official anniversary , your birthday is also a reminder to me how much we've been through. From 2007 , 14th june all the way till 2008 , 14th june. How very fruitful our one year had been , how very precious these memories they are , and how very invariant you are in this one whole year. Remember how you spent your 17th birthday , how different it was but yet the feeling is still the same this year. Remember we spent one thousand bucks on just shopping in three days , cable car/luge and skyrider/walk in the beach , dinner at Goodwood Park Hotel , unforgettable moment at esplanade singing to you , giving you your pressies and cake , sitting at the platform creating the best moment. Crazy stuffs. And this year , things are so much simpler but the feeling remains. Surprise dinner for you at holland , so many lies to make surprises , your birthday party at your place with all your friends and mine , your birthday pressies and dinner with xwelfphia and partners. Yknow , your happiness means alot to me.



Very recently , Sheng and i met up with xwelf&co for movie and sheng's birthday dinner (:
We caught the happening and had dinner at Basil Alcove(one of sheng's favourite resaurants). It always feels right with this bunch of lovelies.
Sheng and i ordered 1) Medium-rare basil duck 2) two plates of bacon and mushroom aglio oglio 3) lime bacardi breezer. It was gratifying i swear , i love the food there cos it never fails me.


Crys' chicken (:

Bacon & Mushroom Aglio Oglio.

My duckkkkk! ((:


Sanji's beef i think (:



always loved ,


Straight after dinner , we went to TCC for desserts. Such a cosy corner and totally sweet indulgence , me like (:




Sheng & i looking at the watch i bought for him.


Two totally steam face.

Arm wrestling with Sanji.

The battle.

hahah , i am quite strong one okay.

Our tiramisu.

Crys' dark devotion! it's cuperxzxz nice.





After leaving TCC , they all surprised sheng with cupcakes as his birthday cake (:
Blessed boy.




That was how we spent 16th june (:
Which was also the night i had a tiff with mumsie , afterwhich had Jamesy and Rico to cheer me up.
Anyhoos ,
Sheng had a birthday party at his crib on his birthday itself. Alot of people came (: and i am so glad to see some of them. Like fiona&co , ning&co , elton&co , jon onggy , leolun etc etc. Sheng ordered buffet from a french named company and i must say the food taste real good (: i had three servings? F A T. I had fun , i really did. (: Eating , chilling , drinking , singing , helping leo with the mannequin. I wish the night didn't end. I enjoyed myself most when it turned 12am , when Sheng , elroi , geri , keith , lilyuan , terry , xw , jl and i sat in a circle in his living room playing guitar sipping champagne singing. That just felt wonderful (:
I don't have many photos cos that night i was too busy to snap any so i stole some from michelle's blog. (:
Pearl , Michelle , myself , Ailin , Ravinder and Samantha.(:
Before the party (:
That's his maid and the laksa man. The name laksa man itself explains pretty much.
He makes laksa on the spot upon request and serves us one by one (:



danny boy.
bestie and i (: pardon my aunty look. It was too warm so i changed into shorts and halter , tied up my hair and pull my fringe back with a hairband.
sissy love (:


elroi the real guitar hero.
Hahahah sheng couldn't take it , he changed into slackies and pulled his fringe back with hairband. hahah
I MADE HIM DO THAT! geek not? haha
one sweet love (:
That's about it i guess (: Great fun.
The day before Sheng's birthday , i met ljy to study (: it's been so long since i met that sweetheart. We had so much catching up to do , so much to update. Studied after that , and she left halfway. After that , Sheng came down to meeet me for dinner so we ate at the coffee club. I lied to him that i have no money and he had none too but we could still order as much as we want cos someone will come down to pay. I told him i lost the present i bought for him. I told him i lost money in the afternoon. All of that was a pack of lies so that i could surprise him. Hahah i came up with a cake lighted with candle and paid for our dinner , and of course gave him his present (: That night was incredible. I love you goldie.






Cake with 1/3 of his presents (:


waddup with his expression. the cake was divine doodzzzzzz.




signature pose





crazyyyyyyyy woman in the house yollll.







(:
The photos below are pretty backdated.
I remember , this day was spent with sheng in town at wheelock's sakae sushi. We used to eat there so friggin often and it feels really good to reminisce the past again (: loveeee wheelock's sakae! we took quite alot of photos of each other. haha





























This was taken at nat's house (: went to her place to play sims and some craft. I loveeee her clothes and accessories (: but i love her more.
This was taken when Sheng , leo , ailin and i went to the thai flea market. (: love thai food to the maxxxx.


Leeeeee-o and i (: love you hongkongB.
Me trying to be a hongkongB. (:







Leo , sheng and i went down to clarke quay to meet Michelle , Greg and his friends to drink (: happy pill to see them.

Hokay , and this was the day i met isaac before he left for china. Miss him boy. We went to paragon to buy sweets and sat down outside wisma singing and talking. (: Then jee&co came to meet me (:






Orighty , i'm finally done with all my photos! ((: happeeeeee happeeeee.
xo. I just received an email from becky darling and i'm so happpeeeee too! I love jul and bec so much you have no idea! (: my girlies my porks.
xo. Miss natasha keira girl too. I think she's coming back from dubai tomorrow and i am so very eggcited! (:
xo. Bee just asked me to run with her and ami. They're really determined and fit girls. Kap to lot 1 , crazy stuffs.
xo. Mid year exam starts next week , :/
xo. Met Jee , danny , james , rico , natashaning , bosco , alistair bestie , gabriel and vera yesterday! (: suddenly all appeared in town. <3333
xo. Rico left for Genting this morning . No one to make fun of me for three days and no more nice songs.
xo. Been bumping into greg these few days. (:
xo. Charlie chan's tuition today , and penny joined us! :D seeing bee and mimi made me happy.
xo. Met bestboy sheng for lunch and studied at coffeebean. You look exceptionally handsome today, hahah.
xo. Had father's day lunch at grandpa's place on sunday afternoon with relatives.
xo. Had father's day dinner with sheng's family at via mar.
xo. Meeting jee to study tomorrow.
xo. Isaac's coming back soon! :D
xo. I WANT STEAMXZXZBOAT WITH THE CLIQUE SOON! (((: miss yall plenty.
xo. I WANT A FEAST AT LEO'S HOUSE , the usual people.
xo. Maybe i should blog like that next time.
xo. Bye. (: