Saturday, June 21, 2008

I am very screwed for mid year exam. Y'know i have this gut feeling this i'm gonna fail every subject except tor GP which i may just get a borderline pass. Oh wells. Last minute studying , i hope it does me some good. I always need a bad fall before i learn my lesson , and i guess this shall be it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY XIANWEN CHEESE OUR CUTE BIG KUNGFU PANDA. We all love you truckloadxzxzxz , like how much you love cheese. The barker entourage and the girls will always stand by you (: we'll make your birthday wish come true.
<3333333333>
Thanks for always helping me with my bank transfer thing , and appreciating it when i sing.
Lub chew to the max.
Anyhows , sister jeevan joel met up with me at Chinatown for an appointment at Uan and also for cheap hawker wanton mee (: Then we went to town to meet Bosco and Jamesy boy for dinner. We had Far east chicken rice , which is quite a rip off.(:/) I had a problem yesterday , health problem. & thank you you guys for helping me , buying water for me and telling me what to do which helped a great deal. Things definitely would have been much worse than it already was without you guys making calls to find out ways to ease the pain and buying water etc etc for me.(: We left town pretty early cos everyone needed to be home. J sent me back to Chinese Garden , which i am so very grateful of. You'll be blessed , for sure (:







Jee , ning and i video-calling (:


Today ,
I met up with Z and dearest sheng in town , in attempt to study , which failed terribly. We walked around , talked about things and sat down in coffee bean so that i could do some work. Elton , Elroi and Terry joined us before meeting the rest at Seoul Garden for xw's birthday dinner (: Miss natnat so much. Was happy to see Geri and Lilyuan too! (: Barker entourage + the 4 girls = good company and great fun. We all ate so freaking much i think every cent wasn't wasted at all. Dinner was really awesome , ice cream was absolutely satisfying, and xw's birthday cake all just ended it really good. (:

Xianwen's thank you message is so sweet. His wish is that all of us will still be close like that for decades. (:
Elton , Nat , Sheng , Sophia , Keith , Lilyuan , Elroi , Geri , Xianwen , Alex cresswell , Joshua , Terry.
We will stick , always will (:



Xw's fake birthday cake. We gave him a pandan cake first. hahah


natnat and i <333333333>
lil and geri. (:


Girlies<3



The Barker Entourage minus Joshua.

Every boy together. (:



His real birthday cake (:



Lots of loveeeeeeeee. (:






MORE PHOTOS WITH NATLOVE.
Goodnight world ,