Monday, June 23, 2008


Yo waddup homiexzxz.
(: Been sucha lovely day today. Took a million photos of pretty faces and handsome boys.(: My cousins , family , and my dearie.
Sheng accompanied me to study at Westmall's coffeebean last evening for about 3 hours before we left off to Newton Food Centre with his parents for dinner. Tze Char , rocks socks! ((:
& this morning , i went to church with my family. Settling into God's house is always second to none. I like the song that elvin sang before service ended but i have no clue what the title of the song is :/ oh wells. Anyhoos , i went to meet sheng at Westmall's coffee bean(again) to study. We had lunch together (: chicken and mushroom fusilli for me , and subway BMT for him. He went off to meet cheeseboy and elroi at queenstown while i studied alone there. Why is it that people give me that
!@#@$%&&(*) face when i tell them i studied alone?! is it that weird? Hahah i think it's so much more conducive and it's perfectly fine! (:
By the way , sheng captured a truck load of photos of my face while i am studying. Some of which , i was posing and doing my hair actually. Vainpot laaaa i know. But at least i don't take photos of myself , self obsession(!?) . So bottomline is , there are many many many photos of my face in this pose. Hahaha (:




Last night's photos at coffeebean!






Today's photos at coffeebean!


Hahah this , i was fixing my mane.


Stressed cracked died.




fixing again -.-







my handsome face.

finally picked up the pencil and studied (:





getting abit coffee shop style here. hahah







SO ,
as you can see , sheng was toying with my camera's functions. (:
Daddy came to pick sheng and i up from coffeebean and we met the rest of our relatives at Depot Road for dinner. So glad to see every one of them , esp my cousins! (:
And after dinner , we headed down to Redhill market for desserts! Loveeeeeee desserts to the maxxxxxxxximummmmmmmmm! :D yummm! heee we camwhored abit here and there and headed to uncle's house to chill (:
I'll leave you to your imagination.(:
































Goodnight (: