Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I nearly got hospitalised last night -.-


Anyways there are so many things i want to do once my exam ends , once i get well and once the friggin' 1 week holiday starts.



xo. Have one whole day with sheng. I don't care what we do where we go i just want to spend my entire day with him alone. I know you're reading this. Hahah it's a hint for you to go think about it. Maybe we can go timbre , just you and me. Sit down talk cock and drink. I had never drank with you for the whole time we are together -.- whoaaaa.
(i'll stop the world and melt with you , i love you.)


xo. I want to meet natasha keira my pretty girl ! + nasriah , aqilah and all. I miss you girls real bad :/ Sorry tasha , i didn't message you when you're back cos i only wanna catch up with you and all at one go when we meet up! You're so missed.


xo. I want to see leo and lun! :/ it's been 11 days since we met. Dinner at your place with Greg and Sheng soon! <333333


xo. I want to meet the porks ; Julene and Rebecca. I miss you girls so much , and the three of us haven't met together for so long!


xo. Fiona , Angel , Vera , Gabriel , Alistair and Jeevan. I hope you guys can make a day free , just one day so that we can all meet up for dinner or something. Even for a simple dinner would be good. I can't comprehend how much i'm missing you guys.


xo. Crystal's birthday! I can't wait to meet the chubby cheeks' club again! (: Whatever we are gonna do , it's always fun with you guys around. Hahah sanji's gonna drive us around! Weeeee!


xo. Ami and bee are gonna come to my place soon to set up our online blog shop , after god knows how long! :D Then we're going to ami's house to bake. YAYYYYYY.


xo. Lunch with amanda and fangzi this coming friday!!!! (: eggcited. Teehee , let's have another tennis outing soon k . I promise i'll turn up this time , no matter what.


xo. I wanna meet ning , jee , bosco , james , rico and danny next week! I miss them , especially my sister! heee.


xo. Movie and dinner with the barker entourage+ geri, nat and lilyuan this coming sat! I miss natnat so much!(: i wanna go her house and play soon. (haha sorry i'm very lazy to type all 7 guys' name so i'll just type your clique's name k).


xo. I want to reminisce old times with some particular people , but i know sometimes circumstances don't permit. C'mon let's be honest here , i do miss certain people in my life whom i have forgo in the past. People who have alighted from my train of life. People who once meant the world to me but we're just acquainted now.Let's move on.


xo. I want to have a family dinner soon. Haven't had my whole family to sit down together for a homecooked meal for so long :/


xo. I want to go for the edge this week , and i must be more determined.




Goodbye lovers.