Monday, June 02, 2008

We were made to make love right.
This is my favourite photo of the day.
I'm glad we steered this far , and persevered this long.
I can't think of any reasons to forsake you , to neglect you anymore.
I hope the stars they continue to shine for us at our darkest nights.



Thank you for accompanying me the whole day yesterday , and making my night.
This little boy came over to my place at 8am just to sleep next to me. Then we talked about everything the whole day , whining to each other about being hungry , cat fighting like crazy , loving you like everything. (:
Then my evening was kinda bad cos some stuffs happened and i couldn't stopped crying but sheng was really there for me. Thank you for your shoulders and that pair of listening ears. You really make me feel a whole lot better and i can't imagine how bad things would be without you by my side. Thank you for bringing me out for a late dinner at hollandv's Aburiya. Hahah company and food were really a w e s o m e beyond words. I love sheng for being the way you are , really i do. & i love that korean restaurant. Now i think it's in my top 10 fave restaurants list. haha(: Bill was kinda explosive so i split the bill with sheng.

Peekchas!



before grilling! :D












I LOVE THE CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM! ((: IT'S VERY DIFFERENT.
Sheng and i had a saba competition (:





Hello sweets , all the best for your common test tomorrow.
I L O V E Y O U (:
Sunday , which is today!
Went to church in the morning and i played with little immanuel. He's this little toddler who's coming to 2years old i think. He's one of the cutest baby i've seeen cos he's a happy kid. haha he smiles alot and it makes me really happy too (: too bad , i didn't have my camera with me in the nursery room.
Went to grandpa chong's crib after that. I was so happy to see my yeye , cos i miss him so much. I love him so much cos he dotes on me since i was young and he's the nicest grandpa ever! :D Heheh.
After which , we had lunch with my relatives + maternal grandpa at Great World City's Crystal jade kitchen. Dim sum again :/ I don't really like it , except for the dessert which was mango pudding. hahah ((: My family and i then headed to OG to buy some stuffs. I was so bored when mummy and sister were busy buying things. Poop.
Peekchas again! (:



sis acting shy all.
mumsie and i ((:



i think my dad's handsome (:


Dim summmmmmmm.

Daddylove and i (:


Esther and i (:


Hello again !




Random.


Grandpa and i (:


Decided to meet Jee and all in town to chill. So i met up with Jeesisterlove , james , bosco , danny and of course ning natashasweets! (: Settled down at McCafe. We played mind games(which i totally suck at it) , took truckloads of photos , talked and laughed and we ended our day really well. Everyone went home with a smile on their face (: I found out that my phone wasn't with me 1/4 through the cab ride home and realised i left it with ning. Thank god , if not i'll just die. Oh wells.
I'm gonna start full blast hard core studying tomorrow (:
And syed , if you are reading this. Cheer up alright! Like what you told me
"Things will get better in the end. If it doesn't , it's not the end."
I will be here for you , whenever. Take care and smileeeeeeeee!



Ning and bosco (:



Hello ning (:

loveeeeeee.



Camwhoring starts! 1 2 3.












Hahah i think this is hilarious! :D
Bosco the photographer.
Jeejeesissy! (: Thank you for being my sister half a year ago. You've been wonderfullllll (:


Bright morning star , here i come.
Goodnight people!