Saturday, May 31, 2008


Tonight was a rough night for me , but made me reflect alot. Thank you Joelf , cheny and sanji for talking to me. Some things i wouldn't have realised if you hadn't told me. I will make changes where it's appropriate , and maybe some things i disagree , not just yet. I hope you guys understand that some things i do are just the way i am and i don't wanna change it , but i know there are still things i need to change (: and i will. I also understand that everything yall said and did was all for my own good. I still love you guys just as much , no doubt.



I feel that i have to say this if not i'll never get past my night. Maybe sometimes the image i portray to people are very bad , but i hope people won't judge me just from my blog. Who doesn't judge , and who doesn't get judged? No one. Put yourself in one's shoes. What if someone talks bad behind you just cos of the things that you write in your blog when there's more to meet the eye and more behind this screen called the superficial media. I don't devote myself easily to anyone , because if you were to ask me who are the people that i truly love and call my bestfriends are lesser than the number of fingers you have on each hand. I treasure most people in my life although i know some come and go. I don't like building a shield against anyone because i choose to believe that everyone is beautiful in their own way, so let me sink into your personality first before telling myself if you're the good or bad. Correct me if i am wrong , but were you first close to a stranger? No , because the word stranger says it all. And how did bestfriends and goodfriends come along? Because they all started out being the strangers/acquaintances. Friendships have to be nurtured by trust and love through time. Therefore , if you see me dedicating posts/short paragraphs to people i barely know for months , that is the start of building a friendship. I don't wanna guard myself against anyone that comes along because they might be friends you are closest to in future. I'm not flirting or seeking attention from guys when i do such stuffs. When these people are there for me , and always making sure that i am alright all the way , how can i not be appreciative of them? If they have ulterior motive , time will tell but for now , i want to believe in every goodness in every single soul. I may have alot of guy friends in my life , and some get the misconception that i am prolly flirting alot just cos of the many photos we take and the frequency of meeting up. Why must people think narrowly? There's something called platonic friendships. If you have opposite friends who love you as a friend without any ulterior motive , why can't i? Why can't i have more? I have girlfriends who love me as much , so we're lesbians? Ridiculous , isn't it? There are so many things that i don't write in my blog because i don't see the need to explain the details of how simple a friendship i have with my guy friends. I'm explaining so much because i don't want to hear false accusations anymore , not from strangers , not from friends , not from goodfriends , or even friends who should know me inside out. Blog is an outlet for people to write whatever they want and whatever they do not wish to write. It's that superficial , so accept it.

Sheng and i will always be the closest , and nothing or no one will come between us. So whatever that's going through your mind , it better be parallel to mine. You know why i am right? Because i am in this relationship and i know best. The second person who knows best is not any one of you , but Sheng.

No matter what , always remember , there's more to meet the eye.






On a brighter note , i met up with jee , bosco , natasha ning and all. We sat down to talk and take photos(: didn't do much. Leo and lun met me to cab back. They came over to my place for awhile to charge their phones. Leolun are sheng's bestfriend which makes them mine too. Really appreciate them alot , for persuading my mum for somethings and always making me feel blessed.


Talked to bestie alist who made me feel so so so much better (: i love you bestie.

My bestest friend.





Peektures.









My favourite photo of the day. I think it just looks good (: