Thursday, May 29, 2008

i s aa c says:
miss chong you have to check this video out



http://youtube.com/watch?v=52d20PK_Kyk


Sophia. says:
isaac you may not know , but you always appear when i'm down. your song it found me well

i s aa c says:
(:


i s aa c says:
well then im always here for you


i s aa c says:
nothing has and ever will change


i s aa c says:
cheer up dear


Sophia. says:
thank you , i really don't know what else to say


i s aa c says:
you dont have to say anything


i s aa c says:
just cheer up


i s aa c says:
((:


Sophia. says:
i love you isaac. thank you.


i s aa c says:
i love you too miss chong










Y'know , i promised bec that i'll use bigger fonts now for her convenience (: so here you go darling.

I had such a rough night last night , but my friends never ever fail to be there for me.

Cheny , bestie Joelf , Jeevanlove , Jamesy boy , Isaacchan , Leon , Syed , Fionadarling for always talking to me to make sure they help to solve the problem i have and to make sure i'm really alright , and Manfee who made my night by his jokes. What more could i ask for? Without them , i'll just blast hard with no one cushioning my fall , with no one helping me to recover.





Last night especially ,



Thank you joelf for talking to me about sheng & i while walking me home. You've never failed to always be there when i need you so. Always giving me the best advices ever , and always listening to my woes. No one can do a better job than you. Thank you also , for treating me like your baby sister. You're always getting me sweets , sending me home , making sure i have enough to eat when i'm with you. That's what i call a bestfriend. A friend who shares my joy and sorrows. i love you bestie , and nothing in this world will change this fact.





Thank you Jamesy boy for "listening" to my cries , making me feel much better. You have , also , always been there for me ever since the day i knew you. Thank you for the words you said to me last night , i'll embrace them dearly. Thank you for putting up with my ranting although you have your own fair share of troubles too. I can't thank you enough for the way you're treating me. I hope my words they find you well , like how yours found me last night.





Thank you Jeevan Joel for talking to me on the phone last night , for pushing me back to where i should belong. You always make me laugh no matter how down i am. (: Thank you for being the pillar of my strength. Once again , you made me strong to face the harsh reality in life. I know i can't do that without your help.I'll always be here for you , whenever wherever.

I love you boy , more than you ever imagine.





Thank you Isaacchan , my dearest dearest dearest friend. Now you're the one who have stick with me for years , and been through every single setbacks with me in my life. You know very well what we've been through together. We might not talk as often now , but you always know it when i'm sad. Always letting me know you're there for me , yesterday , today and forever. You're one person whom i believe when you say forever. Thank you for being the isaac i've always loved. I love you eyesac my closest friend.





Thank you Sheng for understanding the way i felt , for accepting my expectations. I'm still holding on to you despite the many differences because i love you more than i dislike the flaws. If given no choice , i still would accept you and our relationship the way it is because losing you will be the greatest pain and loss in my life. Y'know , many times , i always look at you without saying anything because these thoughts they're running through my mind. These thoughts of saying i love you spoken inaudibly , saying i never ever want to lose a gem like you spoken inaudibly. I hope the next two years , they do us justice. I hope the next two years , they transform us into something the world can't reach. I hope these two years , i hear words of godlike faith from your mouth. I hope these two years , they show us what's right for us. I hope these two years , they do me and you some good. I love you so much , that even two years may feel like two decades , i'm willing to wait.






God has been extremely generous to me , you see why.

Anyhows , i felt so blissful yesterday! (: I went to Rp after school with the intention to study with xw. Met up with Veradearest and bec.pork ! I was so friggin' happy to see the two girls cos i miss them so very much , especially bec whom i haven't seen for months. Miss the old times with bec and julene. Teehee. Had lunch with them , and i bumped into Leon see boyyyy. Hahah went to look for Aj too. Wanted to surprise jononggy boy but he wasn't in school :/ poop , i miss him so much and he promised to meet me soon. Then i went to the library to study with cheny and her friend. It was super unproductive , that sucks :/ Wanted to look for natnat but she didn't answer my call. Leonsee came to look for me after lesson , bought me drinks and food. What a nice boy he is (: i love being loved , who don't? haha. Left off with Joelf in his friend's car. Joelf sent me home from cck and we talked alot. I love spending time with people i loveeeeee.

Hahah & today , it has to be a nice day cos jonong talked to me online , told me he missed me and stuff. It's jon ong my twinky friend , how can i not be happy?! Maybe i'm gonna meet leolun later (: so ciao!


j. says:
meet up ro smthh (:

Sophia. says:
yea ! (: will do. and you better not be lazy to leave the house when i call you ah

j. says:
ill try my best

j. says:
my dear friendd

j. says:
il ttyl or smth k

j. says:
im gonna watch tv for aabitt

j. says:
take careee (:

j. says:
<3>

Sophia. says:
lots of love too! (:


I HATE PW , hate the person who invented it.