Monday, May 05, 2008

Is there anyone to hear us?



I'm sorry love , for hiding things which i shouldn't hide from you. Thank you for not flaring up when i told you everything today , thank you for being understanding (: I love you boy , and i'll never forsake you for anyone because only you can be my best keep. I hope you understand the situation i'm in and i'll try my best to keep it simple between ______(you know). Like i told you , i have to ability to turn the table around , and i still have this time. I love you goldie , nothing gets better than this.
IF THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE I WILL RUN TO , THAT WOULD BE YOU.
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BESTF GABRIEL ASHLEY.
I LOVE YOU.





nana baby and i (:
bosco , angel and i (:
i'm blessed oh lord.
danny and i.
rico and i ((:

Pardon jee's finger!

veralove and i !
what more can i ask for?
CHUBBY CHEEKS' CLUB'S BIRTHDAY , 3RD MAY 08! :D
i love you guys , beyond words can comprehend. I enjoyed myself sweethearts! <3
meat buffet at CHURRASCARIA , sixth avenue!
BEST FOOD EVER , MUST TRY!










































































































went over to sheng's place to chill and i was so happy to see lucky.
MY SWEETHEART BABY LOVE!



Meanwhile , ciaos!