Sunday, May 18, 2008

Highlight : I met my most endeared jiayi today (:
I met my dearest love at wisma for a short while to update each other about our lives all (: i am a extremely happy pill today.
Before that i met Jeelove , bosco , grace and ning at mccafe to do some work.
& before that (hee) , i went to church for morning service.
I felt the lord speaking and whispering every word of conviction , every tinge of love into me. I never felt any further from him for these 2 years and that sucks , trust me. I have been stubborn , because ever since i moved to Chinese garden & moved into a brand new region which i wasn't close to anyone or everyone. That made me feel not part of the family , and gradually pulled me apart from God. I know that's stupid because i could have tried , i could have blended in , so many could haves but i chose not to. Nonetheless , God has never once forsaken me. Although i was attending lesser and lesser of edge service , i still felt close(but not as before) to God. It was like a church in myself with a single believer without any support but God still did not allow me to backslide because he knows deep down inside , i believe in him with every bit of my heart. Jeremy's sermon today totally convicted me , and i'm gonna stand a strong christian from now on and be a great testimony for my lord. I can't express more than words what significance God is to me , and how he has changed my life over and over again without fail.
"Do not be conformed to changes in this world , but be transformed by the lord."
It may take you years to understand his words , but it takes a split second to experience his love.