Wednesday, May 21, 2008

LONG AWAITED HOLIDAY! (:

Seriously , school life's gonna be ultimate boredom without the weekends and public holidays. Thank God for them! Hee. So i spent my vesak day really fruitfully with Sheng&his family and also my friends.

Aunty Claudine drove Sheng , Shing and myself to occ early in the morning for a dip in the pool and a couple of tennis games while sheng's dad played golf. It was friggin fun cos' it's been such a long time we let loose. hahah i'm so brown now , i don't like i don't like! Had dinner at some restaurant in occ with the parents and the rojak is the bomb. That's the nicest rojak i ever ever ever ever ever had in my entire life(which isn't that long.) Hahah. Afterwhich , we went back to Sheng's house to rest all.

I LOVE LUCKY SO MUCH. (((((:



















Hokay. Sheng and i cabbed down to town to meet elton , nattygirl , elroi , jl , aj , xw , mandylove and geraldine (: We had a feast at taka's crystal jade kitchen. I love almost every single dishes , = FATS! hahah. I think i'm putting on quite a bit of weight :/ i don't wanna cross 45kg if not i'll cry. Anyhoos , back to yesterday. Hahah we shopped around and i saw so many things i like. So freaking tempting! Tehee. Elton left and the rest of us went to starbucks to catch up all (:
































That was my day for you. (:
I've promised myself that i'll stop shopping online for a period of time because i've been spending wayyyyyy too much on buying clothes online which i could have bought things i really need/like.
For now , i just want...
  1. ipod classic 8gb / red ipod nano
  2. Marc jacobs' daisy perfume.
  3. Topshop's maxi blue bag.
  4. C wallet , prease!
  5. a pair of cotton leggings.
  6. holga camera.
  7. paul frank watch.(the only one i want.)
  8. hoodie.
  9. a pair of sneakers for school (mumsie will pay for this)
  10. Sheng's birthday pressie.

I could have bought most of these if i hadn't splurged on online clothes which i only wear once and chuck it aside :/

IREGRET.