Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I've been thiking these few days and i've never felt any worse than this.
Y'know how much i love you , how much i won't ever wanna lose you.
I'm sorry baby i can't help but to feel this is not working.
We've lost all the suspense and all the happiness we used to share.
All the excitement and anticipation to meeting each other.
You and i were made a pair , an inseparable duo.
Y'know all my dreams and faith are built on the basis of love we have.
Togetherness , we've built a fortitude but now the walls are crumbling.
No matter what , i will never give up on this relationship , on our memories , on our past , on our present , on our future , and most importantly you.
Maybe we've done so much in this one and half years that everything now seems to be a bore.
I don't wanna lose this , don't wanna lose myself to someone else , don't want to lose you.
Just call my name , and i'll be there.
Just a cue from you , i'll rebuild a foundation with you right from scratch.
I just want us to be stronger than yesterday , than what we were a year ago.
I love you sheng , and i hope these words they find you well.