Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hello , yet again.
My week has been so fruitful because of one particular day , which was yesterday (:
I met up with my bestfriends together with Sheng & Lipkai at Raffles city for dinner. Before i go into further detail , here's a photo that'll give you a reason why i enjoyed myself so much last night.
Here you go , that's my loveliest bestie who decided to self-pic.
(feel like pinching his cheeks , no?)

Okay , digress abit first. We got punished for not doing geog work so teacher chased all 6 of us out. So we formed a new class! consists of Aaron , Bee , Lester , Ng , Tk and myself (:

(continue digressing...)
Had mother's day dinner with Sheng and his family at Shaw's Kuriya. I tell you i tell you i love their food like crazy although i've only been there thrice! I love every bit of the dinner (:
Here's baby lucky/

Baby lucky and i (:

Sheng and i (:
Okay , back to yesterday! Hahah , pardon me please cause i'm so bad at organising my entry in a systematic manner. Teehee (:
Dinner was at Asian kitchen , and we ordered quite alot (: Food was pretty good and service was fantastic i swear (:
Alistair and i (:

i love you boy.

Fiona sweets and i (:


He's always making my heart skip a beat.

lovelove.
hello lover boy!
lipkai and i (: looks awkward aye.
i was trying to do the cross-eyed thing , just in case you can't tell.

Coffee prince look alike.

Baby face
Hhahah i think fiona's damn cute!
XOXO
Cross-eyed girls in the house yoll
love.
Memorial camwhoring!









The most important people in my life collide.

Sheng trying to be artistic all.


i was reading some chinese characters engraved on the wall.
my teachers!
"HMM DIFFICULT SIOL."
Bwestfwen ride.
got paparazzi! hahah





See why i enjoyed myself yesterday? Bet you do (:
Teehee.
I had tennis training today and it was so fun zzzzomg. Stayed with cheny in school to catch up all. I love cheny so friggin much (: You have no idea.
I'm gonna meet Fangzi and Amanda to study in holland v tomorrow (: yayyyy!