Friday, May 23, 2008

I haven't been going to school for two days , because i'm lazy to. What an excuse no? I dread waking up super early and dragging my feet to school , sleeping throughout lessons as much as i don't want to , perspire all over because of this stinky weather and then drag my feet home not learning anything much in school , or rather learning things which i can read up myself or seek better help from charlie chan. For me , learn the best i can. Charlie chan is the best compared to my chem teachers in school. Productive self study for an hour is the best compared to dreadful hours of lecture. Learning at my own pace is the best compared to catching up with teacher's pace. Life's like that.


I don't know why but my complexion is getting from bad to worse. I HATE THAT , SERIOUSLY. This is the worst outbreak ever. i feel so ugly so hideous that i don't wanna step out of the house. So what if i have nice clothes , nice bags and pretty heels? They all can't make up to my complexion. I wanted to visit Sheng at his school today , but this damn thing is stopping me. I can choose to apply layers of foundation(some call it cake) to make my complexion look flawless , but i know at the end of the day it's gonna get worse. Argh , enough of my ranting. Hopefully it'll be better by the weekends.


I have GP paper tomorrow :/ and i hope i get a B, or C at least. Just not too bad for my first GP paper if not i'll be ultra demoralised. After which , i think i'll be meeting girlf mandy to mug like a cow(?). Gonna have a barbeque with tennis people at manda's place (: Hopefully i can leave in time for cellgroup. June holiday is gonna be hardcore mugging for me. Maybe loosen up abit for the first week , but back to geeky girl in the second.
CAN I QUIT SCHOOL PAPA?


Okay , i must be kiddin'
Life's like this.