Thursday, May 08, 2008

I love wednesday , despite having a new schedule now. I like having tuition with bee at charlie chan's cos he's so (omgah) funny and bee & i always laugh like crazy. Like today , charlie chan went like "OH MOTHER! WHERE'S MY SALT" okay you don't get it , but it's really funny. And i like bee's company. She's one of my first friend in 08S11.(:
I hope Peejay's gonna be a ball load of fun for me. I want to have reliable and trustworthy friends who are also fun at the same time. I wanna have friends who'll stick with me for two years , friends who won't backstab me or badmouth me , friends like fiona and alistair etc etc. I wanna be bonded with the tennis girls , though i think first training started off really well. I wanna have close and awesome friends from tennis too , because these are the girlies who are gonna train with me for two years , go for competition and also be each other's pillar of strength.
In short , i really want these two years to be fruitful.
And the last thing i want this year is to retain.
(God , please answer my prayer. Amen.)


I was on the phone with fiona darling last night and i was just telling her how much i really love her plus a few others. We have never(ever) bitched or badmouthed each other before , because we really love each other. Love sees no flaw. Even when we're surrounded with insanity , superficiality , bitch fit , nothing can still break this thing between us. I can't believe we've already gone through 6 years of friendship. Alistair and i , it's even more unbelievable. This is our 10th year of friendship , and you just won't believe how much i love him. More than i've ever loved anyone in this planet.
These are my walking symbols of love.

I don't know why i'm saying all this things which might not even bother anyone. I just wish life was better although i think life's already wonderful enough. Y'know , there'll always be loopholes somewhere and somehow , micro flaws which can make a big difference. That's where i want life to be better.

Wouldn't it be beautiful if the world was filled with only love.