Sunday, May 04, 2008

Last night was crazy.

I was having fever but i totally didn't know until my friends start touching my forehead and neck. How stupid can i get zzzzzomg! Right after cell group , i was on the phone was tons of people. I had to call so many people in the span of two hours telling the same thing. Talked to fiona for about an hour , we were so crazy and high. Talked about so many things and it was hardcore laughter all the way. Dialled bestie alistair to tell him i got a U grade for my chinese test , and he laughed at me? Thanks bestie , that helped alot.:D aye , i like chinese but i can't do well. i hate it when i put in so freaking much effort for the test and end up getting a U grade which i have never gotten in my entire life.:/ anyways , called danny and he laughed at me for having a fever and not realising it. Bosco was going over to his place and he wanted to meet me at like 1ish am?! Crazy fella. After calling danny , i had to call jeelove. And he asked me super weird question and kept laughing again. Hahah , called jamesy after that and asked him about some stuff so we talked for pretty long. FINALLY , SHENG AND I HAD TIME TO TALK. hahah.



HATE IT , WHY IS EVERYONE LAUGHING AT ME WHEN I CALL THEM !


Hahah anyways , am gonna watch iron man with the clique+++
so ciao!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY AARON , LOTS OF LOVE.