Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hello people (:
Imma happy pill today so i've decided to blog !
Caution : (super) image heavy!
My week in school was alright. Had tummyache and fever(again) so i only went to school for 3 days:/ ohwells , i don't dare to imagine how much i've missed out. School hasn't been particularly fun so nothing much to elaborate on.
Visited the doctor on friday after signing out of school and he told me a whole lot about how sick i am. All that i know doodz. Went over to Sheng's house to rest. Afterwhich i felt much much much better so i played badminton with him , played and walked my dearest lucky. Parents came to pick me up , and we did grocery shopping before heading home. I had fever again when i reached home , and that sucks.
Met fangs and manda at hollandv today to mug (: It was pretty productive for me , but not for the two ladies. haha. We gossipped , did our work , camwhored etc etc. Hahah omg i think being a girl suck cause girls judge girls like crazy? urg.
Sheng , lun and leo came over to meet me for lunch at La mian xiao long bao. It was fantastic cause imma big lover of xlb.(: Sebastian came to meet me for awhile too (: After studying , fangs and i walked around and we got the same purse! :D I left for family dinner while she went back home.
It is my cousin's birthday today so we had a mini celebration for him at Bali village (:
So here are all the peekchas!
My little heros (:

Hongkong Bs are the best!(:
Husky(:
Baby lucky. <3> I lubchu.
Attempt to jump into the canal/.
"ORGAY FORGET IT , I'M NOT DOING IT"
haha this is the man!
Sheng's mum gave me a YSL eye shadow palette , and i swear it's damn nice! (: thanks aunt , & HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
okay not like you'll see this. (: hahah


Fangs and i (:
Camwhoring session starts.







never stops...






















Dinner at bali village (:





My beloved grandpa and i . I love him.


asswipe , i was posing already la then somebody called her.



Happy birthday! :D




Hokay , i'm meeting jeevanlove to study tomorrow! (:
Ciao , i had such a wonderful day!