Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I had a heart to heart chat with nanadarlin' last night till 2am. She's one girl who will never fail me , always listening to what i have to say and giving me best advices. I'll never hide anything from her , and never lie to her (: We were talking about every single thing in our life last night.
About many things no one ought to know.
She is indeed my love.
Anyhows , school term break has started and actually it is a study break for us to prepare for mid year exams so oh wells , no fun.
Gp paper on friday was pretty alright , thank god (: Went over to amanda's house in the evening for tennis' barbeque. We had such a fun time altogether, especially with elton wongyang and sam putting up really hilarious dramas. Camwhored quite a bit too (:

Sam , nat , myself and mimi (:

us , yet again (:
hahaha.
Elton's sister and i (: so sorry , i can't remember your name! :/
He marinated chicken wings for us. He's the man. haha
Tennis group photo (:

Sam and i!
(:(: <3>
sam and elton (:
wongyang's spastic face! haha


fangzi and i (:
(:

We drank quite a bit (:
YAYY AGAIN AGAIN!

(:




Fangs , soap and manda!
fangs , manda , soap , mimi and nat.
After the bbq , i went to Kap to look for Leon and Sheng. I had craving for mcflurry , and boy , y'know how it feels when you satisfy your craving.? It's awesome + awesome!
Saturday , 24th May!
Sheng and i went to meet elton , nat , elroi , geri , aj , xw , keith& his girlf at cine. Sat down and talk while Sheng and i had our lunch. They went to lido to watch movie while i waited for jee and jamesy boy to meet me.(: Grace , anna and a few others came too. Then leontay , ravinder and maryanne were there too. The world is so small and so coincidental. No one said anything about going there but everyone happened to be there , and almost everyone knows each other.
I like that feeling (:
Hahah.
I left with jeelove and jamesy boy to Far east plaza for some turkish icecream! (:
The turkish uncle's so cute i swear.
We sat around in far east, and bosco & co came over.
Some stuffs happened at night :/ bad stuff. Had such a rough night. I was so worried for jee and jamesy boy especially. Jee was so agitated all , james was having fever all. Ning and i were really scared that night. :/ But thank god , everything turned out fine.

Sunday , 25th.
Went shopping with mumsie and sister in town after church (: I didn't buy much but sis and mumsie bought alot. I don't know why , but that itchy hands for more bags and clothes suddenly disappeared yesterday. That's a good thing right? (:
Hahah. Met jee , danny & his brother and bosco. We sat down at spinelli , wasting our time doing nothing. I was in fact , in deep thoughts cos' spinelli brought back so much memories which i shouldn't be reminded of anymore. But anyways , after danny left, Bos jee and i had a heart to heart talk about everything. We promised to keep it to ourselves and we will , right? (: Bosco and i are two people that jee will never hide things from , and i like it that way. (: I love Jee and bosco cause they're really people you can count on.
mmkay , syed and his friend joined us. We played cards and boy , time passes real fast that way. Had dinner over at Syed's club at The pines , and shah told us about his life over dinner. I like dinner that way , simple and quiet. It was serene there , so we had an awesome dinner. Food was really good too (: Headed back to far east with the boys and i cabbed home soon after that.
Love those boys , cos they make me feel like a little sister in their eyes.
Love those boys , cos they're people whom i can rely on.
Love those boys , cos they are protective of me in a way.
Love my God , for planting new seeds into my life.



















Ning just buzzed me to go town and look for them but i think i'll give it a miss. As much as i wanna spend time with them again , i think i've been neglecting my loverboy. (:
Leon and Sheng later , love.
LEOLUN , I MISS YALL!