Saturday, May 31, 2008

JeevanJoel , LeonBosco , JamesPerry , DannyValdes.
"My homes. Homes that i find comfort and joy in. Homes that i'll go back to no matter what, crying or laughing. Homes that provide me the anchor of love , shelter and security. "
These boys , they have been making my days. Meeting up for dinner , chill together , play cards , heart to heart talks , doing crazy things together. The way they carve a home in a me.
Debbie dearie came over to my place after useless PW lecture yesterday. Yknow how it feels like when there's only girls , they get crazy. Say crazy things , do crazy things. We changed into our slackies , and really lied all over my room using the lappy , talking about friends & boys , taking weird and unglam snapshots , cooking maggie mee for that buzzing bee et cetera.
I'm glad i talked to bee about all the stuffs i did. I was flipping through his letters while she was sleeping , and goodness , i missed that boy. Sheng knows about it and he's pretty much fine with it. I wish i didn't delete his number off my contacts so i can call / text him just to know how he's doing cos currently i'm totally clueless about him. I don't know if he's still studying in acjc or have already left school or whatnot. I want to know. But yes , these just matter a tad cos definitely , i'm more concerned about my loverboy.
Anyhoos , bee and i left for charliechan's tuition. Ballz , he kept calling me a joke just cos i answered a few questions wrongly -.- Hahah danny and i were messaging then and i told him about it. He got so worked up he sounded like he was gonna beat the hell outta cc. Hahah , i'm really glad to have friends who care about me , but still no violence please! :D
Pandebbie.

she likes this photo cos my room looks messy -.-


meeee and anabelle.







Leo buzzed me during tuition to ask me to go down to his place for dinner , and so i did (: Leo and greg prepared dinner while i just helped around a little here and there. Lun , as usual , was snoozing away. & Sheng came down after playing soccer with my bestie&co. Leo and greg are really good cook , though they take centuries to make a meal.(:
Y'know , it felt like a family dinner. I'm very attached to them. To having leo and lun like my brothers , to having greg always making good food for us and for being just him ; cute and full of shit. To having Sheng as my loverboy. They pretty much sum up to a whole lot of happiness to me. They are already like my family(: While they reminisce the barker times , i was indulging in food food food. I love the dishes they prepare (:



Greg has that "apologise to me now" face. haha

That's leo for you . Smoking even when cooking.
I was asking them to quit smoking yesterday , but i guess it's hard for them for some reasons. Just hope that they'll at least cut down , cos i wanna live my whole life with them. I don't want them to have black lungs :/ which leo thinks he already has :/


Greg's creation.

Gregory Ng. (:

Hahah have you seen this other side of leo?


Orighty , i think he'll kill me for putting these unglam photos of him. He actually said "you're gonna put the photos in your blog? let me wax my hair first."
Obviously , he didn't la. Hahah.
Bestie alist called me when i reached home , and boy you have no idea how my heart cringed when you sounded like that. I hope you're feeling better today and i hope what i did and said helped. Just so you know , i was tearing as i heard your voice tremble , when i see that strong side of you crumble. Y'know , God has a plan for your life. He'll always be there for you like how i always will be there for you. Please don't suppress and keep such things to yourself please promise me. You'll never be a burden , never will. I love you and anadee together. I love seeing the smiles on you guys , hearing sweet stories of yall. Yall always have me here at any point of time , always having me looking out for the both of you. (:
Manfee boy and i talked after that. Thank you boy , for asking me if i am alright all. Didn't even know you read my blog (: Hahah actually i read yours but it's always the same old post! UPDATE Pleaseeee. Hokay , i'll see you real soon , maybe later! Go pierce your nose with me k? (:
Hahah yes anyways , i want a nose piercing (:
Yea and i talked to Sheng after that , and i was already half asleep cos it was about 2am. Sorry boy :/ See you tonight/tomorrow! loveee