Wednesday, July 02, 2008

(Pardon my face here.)

Lun is leaving Singapore in two days' time and never know when he's coming back again. I'm telling you i'm at the verge of crying at the thought of it :/ why does all good things have to end so fast. From the day we knew each other in Hongkong till him coming to singapore staying in sheng's house , from shopping in town and cheap shopping at bugis to having steamboat , to him and leo coming to my house and persuading my mum for some stuffs , from him and leo finding their house and settling in , to whipping up feasts at their house together with sheng and greg , from me carving a home in them , and to our very last dinner. I'm already all tears now. He's been such a wonderful friend , awesome elder brother. And the pact that we made of celebrating leo's , yours and my birthday together. Although it won't materialise anymore , we'll celebrate together next year okay? (: I hope we'll meet end of this year again. Sheng and i will try to go hongkong again , and you must try to come back too. We love you , and we'll definitely miss you most endeared lun.

lun gave this two packets of marshmellow to me , and i remember how happy i was. I might not be able to send you off on Thursday but i'll try to meet you guys on wednesday.





Anyhows , my very sunday!
I went to church with my family in the morning , and i was kinda restless cos i had very little sleep the night before. :/ Went to aunt's shop to help her move some stuffs after that. Hahah i didn't help. I was in my dad's car lazing while all the adults were moving all the things. Hee. Took a bus to Sheng's place after that and went off to town with his parents soon after that. Sheng was starting the engine of his mumsie's car so i snap a few shots. That boy can't wait to get his license and of course his cooper.



Tiny boy in the car.

haha act act all.

He was revving the engine so much that his mum called his phone to tell him to stop. haha.



Hokay , so we met bestie alistair and his love for lunch at paragon's fish&co! (: yummzzie. It is actually my first time meeting anadee proper. & boy , she's sucha nice and sweet girl. I'm glad alistair waited for her (:
We had a good time catching up , making fun of alistair. Okay actually i was the only one who made fun of him , and i think i was the one who talked most. (: i can't help it laaaaa. I miss my bweastfwen so much know. &&& banana clique if you're reading this , prease make your coming saturday free cos we wanna meet up.


Dee and i (:

hahah my eyes are the coolest things on earth. want one?


After alist and anadee left , sheng and i went to meet Leolun and their roommate. (: These two boys bleached their hair. Aiy , look like golden monkeys.Hahah anyways , we walked around in town and the weather was crazy. So humid and warm! I couldn't take it so i bought a dress heeee. Changed outta my teeshirt and jeans and into my dress. It felt sooooooooooooo great i swear. Orighty , we took a bus to esplanade to bring lun around (: and we went to fullerton hotel. hahah leo left his topman bag of clothes there-.-
Bus-ed back to far east plaza and we ate at the korean restaurant there. That was our last dinner with lun , and many came.
Michelle , Pearl , Ailin , Greg ,Sean , Leo , Lun , their roommate , Sheng and I.







Lots of love.


Yesterday , i spent my whole day pigging. (: Sheng and keith dropped by my place to pass me my phone before they left for town while i continue pigging out. Jo came in the evening to return me my bag. He stayed for quite awhile and we talked. Yknow i'm glad we steered this way , that we can still be good friends after all that happened. (: I don't understand how people can't be friends after breakups. I mean i do , if that guy cheated on you or something. But if it's not the case , then yall should be the closest friends cos yall know each other inside out , cos yall were once closest to one another isn't it? Yea so i'm glad Jo and i are still close in a way. Hahah he just left for aussie land last night and we're gonna bake when he's back! (: Hopefully sheng can bake with us too , cos he's the tiramisu expert! ((: hahah.

Right now , there's another Jo boy beside me and that's my bestie Joel ang! (:
He came to my place at 9am and he's playing wow now. Hahah (: we're gonna celebrate crystal's birthday later ! (: can't wait can't wait!


xo. east coast cycling and dinner with joelfxwphia&partners today! (:
xo. math mids retest , Alevels' chinese oral and charlie chan tomorrow :/
xo. Thurs - Pw workshop and meeting. Bee and ami coming over to my place after that and maybe over to ami's to bake.
xo. Meet jee, danny , bosco , james , rico and natasha ning<3>
xo. Meet alist , gabriel , jee , angel , fiona and vera on saturday!