Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Happy birthday to myself! (:

Hokay i guess the photo says it all.

I had an eventful weekend cramped with my surprise birthday parties with the least expected people turning up. It was awesome to the max. Really gotta thank my loverboy for planning everything , for devoting his time to give me a good one this year. Sheng deserves the biggest credit , the most respect and the loudest applause for everything , my birthday parties that is.



Thank you for every single person who wished me , who came for my parties , who showered me with gifts and goodies (: i can't say enough to tell you guys how much i appreciate you and how loved i feel.



Dearie sheng
Mumsie

dad
esther
Aunt niko
uncle khee sheng
gwen
nat
hillary
cheny
bestie joelang
sanji
crystal
bestie alistair
fiona
jeevan
angelyn
vera
natasha ning
leon bosco
jamesy boy
danny
rico
jaime
manfred
elton
natnattttt
elroi
gerri
cheeseboy
aj
terry
jl
keith
lilyuan
leo
lun
greg
michelle
pearl
ailin
michelle's friend-rebecca
anadee
bee
debbie ng
amy
amanda(tennis dearie!)
debbie wu
eunice
rebecca
julene
amanda ho
ruiqi
elishe
jiayi
leonsee
jonathan ang
joel leong
pelyn tan
daniel tan
felicia pek
raffy
clement lim
aaron leong
leonard
sebastian
isaacchan

lester
aaron
junqiang
victoria
weicheng
natchong
gary
caleb
shermaine



I'm sorry if i missed out anyone. Okay birthday later , let me digress.



Sunday! jee , rico , leon , keith and ivan james performed at the arts house. (:

I AM SO PROUD OF THESE BOYS.



danny and i (:



jee , jaime , manfred , feo and i.




rico relieving some stress. hahah.





jaime and i (:



manfred and i (:



leon and i (:


the brothers(:


jee sister and i <3




Look at these boys! (: so very proud of them.















Great time with them today (:

Last but not least ,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEEEE-O! (: We all love you a heap loads.




Hokay , now my birthday (:


Leo and sheng surprised me at my doorstep when the clock hit 12am on 11th july 08! Gave me part of my presents and stayed with me in my room for awhile (:




Next day in school , had a surprise from amanda , eunice and debbie! (: cake , chocolates , card and all. Birthday song in the canteen with these girlies plus bee and amy! <3>


Ng and i wrestling in school. ahah



Evening time , sheng picked me up from my place and made me close my eyes all the way from jurong to our destination. And when i opened my eyes, i was in sentosa cove with balloons and food everywhere , with most of my dearest friends around (: happy pill that day. It was really an awesome party and i'm gonna spare you the details cos it's too much to say (:




They made my name with the jellies.






loverboy (:


































































Sat 12h july!
Went to Sheng's place to walk baby lucky to railmart and did some groceries with the brothers (: I had such a meaningful day with them and lucky. Night fell and i was greeted with a tremendous surprise dinner with joelfxwphia and co at sheng's place (: Divine food prepared by cheny and crys and pretty pretty deco by the boys! (: I love these people , these souls who mean world to me. Thank you for everything and i appreciate you guys and everything else alot! (:













Isaacchan dropped by to say happy birthday to me (: thanks dear



















Sunday , jo boy came over to my place to pass me krispy kreme donuts all the way from aussie land and stayed to talk before i left for jee's gig (:
Hahah i'll be back for more details cos now i'm in a rush to fulfil my agreement with jee to study from 9pm - 11pm everynight! (: love yall.