Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I just came back from Malaysia not long ago. I brought my camera but i forgot my battery pack so i didn't manage to snap any shot at all :/ Went there to shop with mumsie , aunty niko and aunty jennifer. I was quite bored actually cos they were buying household stuffs , ornaments , flowers , many many many many slices of cakes from secret recipe i think we can start our own branch here , and also a gucci belt for daddy , some hairbands , necklace and hair ties for myself. Nothing much. Oh and mumsie wanted to get me this pink coach keychain but urgxzxxxxxxxzxz hate the staff ttm. Screw all the malaysian clothings. No offence , but their clothes and shoes there are hideous. I wanted to get my school bag pack and a new school shoes from there but forget it. I think i will stick to buying in singapore and shopping online. What i enjoyed most in malaysia is probably the food and the ultra cheapzy cab rides. We had lunch in a japanese restaurant which service kinda sucked. Reserved our table all and they gave it to someone else. Anyhoos , we had a pretty good meal there. Tempura udon for me , gintara soup and rice for mumsie , ramen for aunt niko , plus other sides like edamamae , long lobster sushi , and some appetiser. Hahah getting a little too detailed here. ((: Dinner , we had it in a Hongkong restaurant which was even better! The food there is crazily nice and i am definitely going back there to eat someday soon with my parents. I love the egg white almond dessert! haha. Shopped a little more and we all headed back home (:









Time check - 12am
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEEEEEEEEEE ! lubchew long time.









Okay let's come back. hahah.
Saturday , i went to meet angel , fiona ,veraand gabriel in town. It was supposed to be a clique day but some couldn't make it :/. So , we all met at Far East Plaza together with jee , danny , bosco , ning, jaime , manfee and ning's friends. I was elated to see everyone of them because i missed all of them so much zzzzzzomg. Especially fiona&co. (: Imissedfionaalistairjeevanveraangel&gabriel. I wish time could do us some justice so that we can meet more often! Anyhoooos , james came down to look for us too. The clique went to sakae for dinner and we caught up over food that took centuries to come. Camwhored abit before partingggg , and i went to meet james for awhile before meeting shengloveeeeeeee to go home. Sheng came over to my place and stayed until 12ish to accompany me. Thanks boy (:






Photos!















You've yet to see the other side of us and here's a chance!
Me.
Angel (which sounds ironic cos of the photo)
vera , whom i think look the cutest here.
Gabriel (whom i wish i never knew. How in the world can someone look like that!)hahah
Fiona (whom i think looks pretty fine still.)
Aren't we stunning!










Yea that was my saturday!
&&& I saw rebecca quek that day! happy pill! (:





Okie my sunday!
Went over to sheng's house and i played with lucky. He's sucha baby i swear i love him so friggin much you just can't imagine.
He's sucha cutie isn't he?

husky the fearsome dog
lucky yawning (:



AWW.
Hahah. Sheng's parents drove us to town and we had a tea break at toastbox. Sheng's dad was telling us about his watch collection all while we were sipping on our drinks. I wish i had a collection like his. Maybe you don't know , but i loved watches since young! And i think guys should wear watch. Hahah okkkkk enough of watches. Sheng went to topman for a shopping spree. Tried this tried that , and his mumsie had to pay for four freaking tops and two pairs of jeans. Ahemmm boy it cost quite abit that he could exchange his fashion fast forward points he accumulated that day for a voucher already. Happy boy now. Haha. Sheng and i walked around to shop while he parents went to a watch shop. My mum was also in town with her sisters. Hahah mumsie was at taka's Hourglass fixing her watch and looking at watches. Sheng's parents were in taka's Sincere watch shop fixing a watch and looking at watches too. What a coincidence. Hahah. Anyways sheng and i went to fep to look for danny , jee and jaime. Had sucha good time with them , as usual. Just sitting down and laughing about every action and words of theirs. Sheng and i then went to meet Leo at take. Zomg i saw ADAMTIE WHOM I HAVEN'T SEEN FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS! I was so happy that i saw him that i ran to him and gave him a hug. What a happy moment to see your old friend. Hahah. Saw lilyuan and jonchua too. So so so , sheng leo and i went to paragon to meet sean and ailin. (: Left after awhile cos i got a new curfew now. How cool is that. Goodbye.
What an abrupt end.