Friday, July 11, 2008

I told mumsie and daddy my results last night , told them i've been spending alot of money recently and all.




Mumsie > I think you just didn' study hard enough , so you gotta study harder for the next two months for promos. It'll be okay.


Daddy > Just study harder k. Don't sleep too late at night , eat regularly so that you won't fall sick so easily. (Then he took money out from his wallet and passed it to me)

Y'know i really think my parents are wonderful. Wonderful is an understatement. My results are really bad , totally unacceptable but that was all they said. Words of comfort and encouragement. Daddy even gave me money and asked me to buy some clothes. I didn't keep the money in my wallet and i don't intend to use it either. I kept it in my little treasure box because i want to be reminded of my dad's goodness each time i see these notes. And when i reached home from tuition last night , which was about 10pm , mumsie was sitting in the living hall making a pair of shoes for me. Putting on tiny flowers and trimmings on the white pair of flats. I think that's my birthday present , and i am more than happy to have that. I don't want any materialistic things from my parents but just symbols of love. And my sister , she got me a dress. A dress that i like alot (: I love my sister alot although we always quarrel over the most trivial things. She is a wonderful girl , she really is! Let me digress abit , she just cut her hair and mumsie said she looks like an egyptian! HAHAH.
Hokay , so yesterday was really a long day for bee , amy and i. So drained from school , so disappointed with our results. Headed to railmall to eat with the girls before i went to bee's house. We were supposed to do our eom but yknow it's hard doing work esp PW! I think bee's disappointed over her results too. Both of us just sat in front of the comp , typing our plain , quietly enjoying each other's presence. Bee's an awesome girly , and be strong sweets. Two years is not gonna be that easy but amy and i will be there for you. And our act koollxzx ng ning!
Anyhoos , headed to charlie's for tuition with bee and penny. I think now i am addicted to bubble tea. Yea so after tuition , daddy came to pick me up from charlie's place. After my late dinner , i straight away switched on my lappy and did my eom. HATEEEEEEEEEE PWWDOUBLEU TO THE MAX!
Talked to goldie for awhile on the phone while he was doing my birthday pressie and while i was trying to do my eom (: That boy and his friends ponned school to prepare for my birthday and all. Thank you all , esp sheng although i still have no clue what you guys are doing. Hahah. I know you're planning alot of things for me , together with my friends and yours. I'm very appreciative of everything my lalaling. Just don't overwork yourself and don't spend too much moolah k?(:
XOXO
Then I was on the phone with Jamesy boy and Coco boy to catch up with them. I was having quite a bad flu last night , sneezing like crazy so rico sang a song to me. Tune of "when you look me in the eyes" by jonas brothers and lyrics with "drink more and you'll be well , have plenty of rest" etc etc. Sucha sweetie rico is. I told james i wish rico was my brother then i can have nice music and funny jokes everynight. Coco boy really behaves like a small kid , especially when he's bored. Hahah. And jamesy, as usual , asking me how's life and all. Told me about P and stuffs. (: Nice boys and girls in my life. Oh anyways , i sneaked into the kitchen at about 3am to pinch on the mango cake and chocolate fudge cake mumsie bought from secret recipe. I finished two slices , and if mumsie were to find out i would be dead cos i'm have a deadly itchy throat. I was tri-tasking ; doing my eom , talking to the boys and eating my cakes. Hahah i'm so proud of myself cos usually i can't even multi-task.
I'm gonna help these lovely boys advertise abit here (:
Rico , Bosco and Jeevan are having a gig at the Art House this Sunday at 5pm! Please support them , cos they can sing really well. I've been going on and on how exceptionally good rico's voice is. Don't believe it? Go hear for yourself! Support these babes (: tick is $12!

I think that's about it (:
I need to get
bee's pressie
leo fav boy's pressie.
mumsielove's pressie.
aunt niko's pressie.
and send lun a happy birthday email!
and pierce my nose with natnat this week ,if my flu is gone.
Byeeeeeeeeee (:
Joel leong wished my happy birthday from aussie hillsong conference! (: hahah wrong date laaa pig. Remember to bring me back a kangaroo k! (: