Saturday, July 05, 2008

First up ,
please visit HAPPYTHREEBEES.LIVEJOURNAL.COM for pretty clothes!







& now ,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CRYSTALLLLLLLLY! (: We all love you many many many.
Theehee we had such great fun celebrating her birthday on Tues(1st july!) with all the surprises we had in stored for her , dangerous yet awesome car rides from sanji , cycling at ECP , getting ourselves all drenched , dinner at hilltop garden and camwhoring reliving the old days. I think that was one of the most fun days the chubbycheeks&co had since a while ago.



Plenty of photos to kill your brain cells. Or whatever that's gonna be transmitted to your brain from your eye (: Let the photos' captions be the content.



Pasted at the back of the car.

Loverboy & i . Happy as ever (:


Crystal&joelf (: tall people.

Sanji&cheny. Ultimate camwhores!





cheny and i (: my bestest girlie.



hahah sheng , always looking so capalang.

Girly girls! <3


1 + 1 = 3 , just like how words like i love you still don't carry the weight of how much i really do love you (: Goldieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





Dinner @ Jurong Hilltop Garden!
Best teppanyaki everrrrrrrr.

Beansprouts!
Dessert time! (: mango puddingggg.



Joelf the muscle man!
Chubby cheeks ; always that precious to me. Never less always more.








Our little surprise for crys!
Her flats and sunflower! (:






That's my tuesday ; meaningfully spent! (: there are more photos but i'm too lazy to upload all!
Yesterday , bee and amy came over to my place after our PW workshop. After sorting things out , taking photos and all , we finally set up our new blogshop which we had always wanted to! Please support if you can k? (: Go go go happythreebees.livejournal.com k? We'll order from supplier for the next collection is response is good (: SO PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE VISIT AND DROP US AN EMAIL. xoxo.
Anyhows , despite all the trouble and exhaustion , the three of us had so much fun. Heheh brought them to the jurong east swimming complex with the slides and lazy river all. They've never been there before zzzzzomg. Hahah anyways we are gonna go there next week yayyyyyyy!
So this morning i accompanied mumsie to the bank to deposit some moolah and at the same time apply for my card at UOB. Finally applied for my atm card which mumsie had been hogging on to my Posb one. Tomorrow i have to drop by the bank to submit the application form for my debit card also. urghhhh i hate visiting banks cos i don't like to see policemen! So so so , i went off to the bus stop to catch my bus to sheng's house while mumsie went to do grocery shopping. Guess who i saw! NATHANIEL HO! Hahah he came to sit right beside me at the bus stop. He's so hot laaaaaaa zomggggggg. I was on the phone so i didn't really notice much until he got up and i was like ?!$%%$^ whoaaaaaaaa. Hahah it's beeeeeeeeeeeen sucha long time since i went gaga over guys yknow , which is a good thing. Hahah i was telling sheng and joel when i reached sheng's place but they don't know who he is! :/ Nat ho. hahahahhh it was like how i felt when i saw Utt last june also. Ok enough of hot guys. Hahah now the hottest guy ----- Sheng! I was kinda bored over at his place cos he was playing with his brother and joel was playing wow so i had to play cs. But i still had a good time with sheng! (: I loveeee you loverboy. Thank you for the chocolates and chipster , and of course for sending me back home!
I was supposed to meet James jee danny rico bosco and natasha today but they had something on. Urgh let's not talk about that. I hope they can meet me tomorrow afternoon cos i really miss them quite a great deal. Jee , for always being so extremely nice to me. Natasha , for always sharing her problems with me and being a good listening ear too. James , for being sucha caring and understanding friend all the time. Danny , for lifting up all our spirits' and making us laugh. Leon bosco , for always being the clown whom we love so much. Rico , for always making fun of me and jacking me in my face but i know he doesn't mean it.
I'm also meeting the banana clique tomorrow and i tell you , excited or exhilarated to describe how i'm feeling is an understatement. I've been wanting to meet this lovely bunch of people so badly and finally we can have one day for ourselves. I have carved my home in them , and they're people whom i'll never forsake no matter what happens. I love them so very much , more than anything you can ever think of.
Y'know i've already learned to count my blessings and all the many seeds God has planted in my life. For i know which are the seeds that will flourish , and which are the ones that will wither at the end of the day. I've come to terms with the ones whom i know will one day give up on me or judge me for who i am not but i have too come to realisation that those who will brave the storms with me , watch me grow and love me for who i am are more than those who will eventually be insignificant. Watch me spread my wings and fly.